The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   The Damar Hamlin situation... (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=65714)

Vegita-San 01-24-2023 06:44 PM

The Damar Hamlin situation...

this whole thing is weird.

Guy died on field. players crying like babies. NFL wants the game too resume in 5 minutes like nothing happened. ambulance doesn't rush off with sirens. waits for mom too go down. FBI supposedly in his hospital room. And now this odd nfl stunt...'look, he's OK! but his skin is just a tad lighter, and his family has too be brought in seperately, and look like they are not happy at all...and...and..'...

NO ONE seems too be buying this was damar at the game, except the media afraid for their jobs. have they even been covering this? you'd think a guy dying on the field would be a big scoop...but I only remember seeing short blurbs...

My theory :The guy is either dead, or brain dead due too vacinee booster. after the season ends....he'll either 'retire for privacy' and never be heard from again, or he'll 'die from complications '.....

what do you think?

Andrew NDB 01-24-2023 06:48 PM

He took a hard hit and got his bell rung. Is there some truth to people "dropping dead" from the vaccine? Maybe, there is a lot of data about sudden heart conditions being seen in the very young out of nowhere, but it isn't clear if this is from the vaccine or COVID itself or something else entirely. Because there isn't really any studies being done.

oldmanwinters 01-24-2023 07:04 PM

This would be a real hard conspiracy to pull off, especially long term. What’s the motive and ultimate end game?

Jester 01-24-2023 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegita-San (Post 1954052)
this whole thing is weird.

Guy died on field. players crying like babies. NFL wants the game too resume in 5 minutes like nothing happened. ambulance doesn't rush off with sirens. waits for mom too go down. FBI supposedly in his hospital room. And now this odd nfl stunt...'look, he's OK! but his skin is just a tad lighter, and his family has too be brought in seperately, and look like they are not happy at all...and...and..'...

NO ONE seems too be buying this was damar at the game, except the media afraid for their jobs. have they even been covering this? you'd think a guy dying on the field would be a big scoop...but I only remember seeing short blurbs...

My theory :The guy is either dead, or brain dead due too vacinee booster. after the season ends....he'll either 'retire for privacy' and never be heard from again, or he'll 'die from complications '.....

what do you think?

https://nedhardy.com/wp-content/uplo..._hoag_tmnt.jpg

Would you mind repeating that? In English, perhaps.

Coola Yagami 01-24-2023 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1954053)
He took a hard hit and got his bell rung. Is there some truth to people "dropping dead" from the vaccine? Maybe, there is a lot of data about sudden heart conditions being seen in the very young out of nowhere, but it isn't clear if this is from the vaccine or COVID itself or something else entirely. Because there isn't really any studies being done.

Why would the FBI be involved?

Also don't forget Sudden Death Syndrome that no one seems to know the cause of it is, or rather are too afraid to tell what the cause of it is.

Vegita-San 01-24-2023 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1954055)
This would be a real hard conspiracy to pull off, especially long term. What’s the motive and ultimate end game?

maybe. supposedly it's been done before, with a nurse who had a similair case of just dropping dead.

if this is real, and not a conspiracy.... the end game is money. Pfizer is supposedly a big sponsor. having a player drop dead from a jab would not only make them look bad, but cause massive backlash. both from fans, and players, who would probably sue for being forced too take the jab.

The Bills should have been rallied at their friend being there to support them. they had home field advantage, and weather advantage...and where the better team going in. it's like they didn't show up. So, either they know that wasn't him, and their friend is either gone, or REALLY not doing well, likely never to fully recover..

I don't know. If people where saying this BEFORE the stunt happened, I would have written it all off. but AFTER that odd WWE like stunt, (like something you'd see pre match).......it makes one think what's really going on.

Coola Yagami 01-24-2023 10:45 PM

Yeah honestly the reason for this 'conspiracy' would be because there would be hell to pay if the truth ever came out about this vaccine, considering all the measures they took to force everyone to take it, and how they demonized anyone that dared to question is.

The biggest thing is this wasn't some friend of a friend or whatever of some made-up story. This is someone that flat out dropped dead on live TV in a game millions watched. If it were to come out that the vaccine caused it, there would be no denial, we all literally SAW it happen in real time. It wasn't a 'fake editted video' or whatever. It happened before our very eyes.

Cowabung-Gal 01-24-2023 11:36 PM

It’s called Commotio cordis. If you take a hit to the chest at the right time, especially while participating in sports, you could go into cardiac arrest. And that’s most likely what happened to Damar, ‘cause if you watch the video, you can see him taking a blow to the chest right as he tackled that player.

oldmanwinters 01-25-2023 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1954072)
Yeah honestly the reason for this 'conspiracy' would be because there would be hell to pay if the truth ever came out about this vaccine, considering all the measures they took to force everyone to take it, and how they demonized anyone that dared to question is.

The biggest thing is this wasn't some friend of a friend or whatever of some made-up story. This is someone that flat out dropped dead on live TV in a game millions watched. If it were to come out that the vaccine caused it, there would be no denial, we all literally SAW it happen in real time. It wasn't a 'fake editted video' or whatever. It happened before our very eyes.

Wouldn't it be WAY easier to cover-up or obscure the cause of death (happens pretty frequently) than to fake a death (or would that be fake a survival)?, convince everyone from the medical staff/media/NFL/teammates/et. al., create fake photographs and video chats from the hospital, and then introduce a body double (or actual clone if you get really deep into this) to make public appearances, etc? And on top of that, you still have to make a plan to announce the guy's dead eventually at a more strategic time, after which people will still speculate about cause of death, which means you are right back at square one having to manufacture a fake autopsy or something equivalent to keep appearances up.

Coola Yagami 01-25-2023 07:55 AM

Well in this case, how long ago did he get vaxxed or boosted? These types can't help but virtue signal every time they get the jab, they just can't do it 'because it's the right thing to do', they need those head pats and Twitter likes, so it wouldn't be too difficult to pinpoint.

A lot of times these cases are easy to tie a correlation to the jab because more often than not a few weeks prior they're bragging about how they just got their 3rd or 4th jab all over social media.

oldmanwinters 01-25-2023 08:59 AM

In all my excitement, I didn't even mention the real trick about successfully pulling off a body double/clone faked survival conspiracy... dude's FAMILY... Parents/grandparents/siblings/uncles/aunts/cousins/etc. How many extended families would be willing to play along with a grand charade of that nature? How much money or ransom would have to be generated to pay them off? And assuming the entire Hamlin extended family only cared about getting filthy rich off one of the grandest lies ever told, don't you think there would be plenty of legitimate ways for them to get money through wrongful death negligence lawsuits against the NFL, vaccine suppliers, Cincinnati medical response team, etc.? Think of all the recent lawsuits over police action/abuse where the families of deceased folks are able to get tons of money AND publicly mourn their loved ones; and yet they decided to buy into a massive government coverup instead?

Maybe you open the possibility of the 1928 LAPD debacle where the police tried to pass off a runaway boy as the found missing son of Christine Collins and then try to pressure everybody into believing it's true and that anyone (even the mother) who might argue to the contrary is crazy or over-stressed. It didn't work then and it would be infinitely harder to pull of in 2023 with advances in forensic science.

The degree of competence and compliance required to pull off a conspiracy of this nature would truly astound me.

Coola Yagami 01-25-2023 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1954089)
In all my excitement, I didn't even mention the real trick about successfully pulling off a body double/clone faked survival conspiracy... dude's FAMILY... Parents/grandparents/siblings/uncles/aunts/cousins/etc. How many extended families would be willing to play along with a grand charade of that nature? How much money or ransom would have to be generated to pay them off? And assuming the entire Hamlin extended family only cared about getting filthy rich off one of the grandest lies ever told, don't you think there would be plenty of legitimate ways for them to get money through wrongful death negligence lawsuits against the NFL, vaccine suppliers, Cincinnati medical response team, etc.? Think of all the recent lawsuits over police action/abuse where the families of deceased folks are able to get tons of money AND publicly mourn their loved ones; and yet they decided to buy into a massive government coverup instead?

Maybe you open the possibility of the 1928 LAPD debacle where the police tried to pass off a runaway boy as the found missing son of Christine Collins and then try to pressure everybody into believing it's true and that anyone (even the mother) who might argue to the contrary is crazy or over-stressed. It didn't work then and it would be infinitely harder to pull of in 2023 with advances in forensic science.

The degree of competence and compliance required to pull off a conspiracy of this nature would truly astound me.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if he suddenly decides to retire and vanish off the face of the earth after the season ends.

Like they said if such a charade is being done, it just had to be played out until the season ends. They can just say he died of whatever afterwards.

Honestly the body double is kinda reaching. That borders too much on General Hospital kind of madness. I'm sure he almost died and was resuscitated. I'm just wondering if there were any 'i just boosted!" Tweets several weeks prior that are suddenly deleted.

Vegita-San 01-25-2023 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldmanwinters (Post 1954089)

But then, why the FBI? It's their JOB too make things dissapear, with things like the FBI Protection program. and, even though I hate too say it...lots of the black lives matter folks where more than happy their troublesome relative was gone, and enjoying their new found fame and money. and then they quietly went away into investment land. people forgot about them over time.

I think this is all about money. if the guy dies because of covid BEFORE the superbowl, they and pfiezer would be in big trouble if it was because of the shot they mandated. If it's about gambling, someone said the Bills where supposed to be the team and has alot of money running on them. they could have brought in a body double to try and rally the team too win...and that clearly didn't work either if they know what's going on.

The SMART thing too do would have been to do nothing. But when dealing with woke companies and lots of money, that smart thing usually never happens, and they find ways to fail spectacularly.

I'd love for the new twitter too keep the heat on the NFL to produce hamilin BEFORE the superbowl. IF he's ok, fine. If he's dead and they've been trying too cover it up...they are screwed either way, because sooner or later, someone will be brave enough to speak out.

TurtleManiac 01-25-2023 10:30 AM

Good to see someone addressing the elephant in the room.

Yes he got tackled, but we all saw the video by now, it really wasn’t that hard of a tackle. He even got up right after before collapsing. 9 minutes of CPR and 2 heart attacks, caused by a tackle? Something seems off here.

Dr Fauci even came out of retirement after this, to defend the vaccines and say it had nothing to do with Damar Hamlin, and that you should still get your boosters or whatever.

If he really is dead and they’re trying to cover it up, I would imagine it’s because the Super Bowl is in a couple weeks. But idk, seems like a bit of a stretch. Maybe he’s just covering his face cause he got facial paralysis from the stroke. Or if it’s a body double, maybe the real Damar is still in a coma trying to recover? Since he had 9 minutes of CPR, ribs could be broken, how was he walking around the arena waving his arms up and down? Seen on twitter some people found death certificates that match. Idk, the whole thing is crazy.

Another former NFL player, Uche Nwaneri, actually died of cardiac arrest like 2 days before the Damar incident, but most probably didn’t hear about it since it didn’t happen on live TV and get national coverage. He had previously called for un-vaccinated people to be jailed in a cryptic tweet from 2021. Fast forward to December 2022, dude suddenly drops dead at 38.

Another celebrity cardiac arrest victim, American Idol contestant CJ Harris, dead at 31. If this is happening to celebrities, how many average civilians are dying suddenly? Mainstream media blames these mysterious deaths on climate change or covid itself. There is a twitter account, @diedsuddenly , and every single day they post these sudden death cardiac arrest in young healthy adults and children.

Moderna is now working on a MRNA vaccine for post heart attack victims that is injected directly into the heart:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tly-HEART.html

And the sad thing is people will take it. The same people that believe covid itself is causing young and healthy to die suddenly and has nothing to do with the vaccine. Lies, fear mongering, and compliance is how they keep this going.

1,676 Athlete Cardiac Arrests or Serious Issues, 1,179 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athl...er-covid-shot/

Some TV doctors are warning that “stroke season” is coming after flu season. But they get mad if we ask vaccination status of somebody that dies suddenly, and had no problem asking us vaccination status in 2021/2022 to enter a restaurant. Alot of data was censored and people just trusted their government/doctors who claimed the vaccine was “safe and effective” which we now know was a lie. Alot of people are uncovering the truth and don’t want the booster.

Remember all those doctors that were censored on twitter for warning about the vaccines, well most of them got re-instated since Elon Musk took over. Mainstream media is furious that Elon is not suspending accounts such as @diedsuddenly

From Dr Simone Gold:

“From January 2021 to present, 1101 athletes died from cardiac arrest.
Over a prior 38 years (1966-2004), 1101 athletes under the age of 35 died due to various heart conditions.
The same number of athletes died in the last TWO years as compared to a prior 38 years.”

Crazy if true. This is pure evil. The evidence can no longer be ignored.

IMJ 01-25-2023 10:58 AM

There seems to be a strange increase in younger people having sudden heart failure of sorts, but I think this guy took a directed blow to the head and went down.

Coola Yagami 01-25-2023 01:08 PM

Part of it the denial that a lot of people took something cause they thought it was the right thing to do and now run the risk of dropping dead suddenly or developing heart issues that they never had before getting the jab.

The fact that these things are still being pushed NOW should be criminal.

Imagine Burger King selling meat that's 5% rotten where not everyone but certain people get sick and need to get their stomachs pumped. Then the news comes out. But Burger King just keeps on pumping out potentially poisoned burgers to the public and on top of that you get ridiculed if you choose to stop going there.

The Deadman 01-25-2023 01:55 PM

Gotta love the nutjob conspiracies linking EVERYTHING to the vaccine. If that were the case, NFL players would be dropping dead every day. Stop.

ChosenOne 01-25-2023 02:34 PM

"Nothing to see here! Move along!" - Every leftist/fascist ever.

Coola Yagami 01-25-2023 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1954128)
Gotta love the nutjob conspiracies linking EVERYTHING to the vaccine. If that were the case, NFL players would be dropping dead every day. Stop.

Yep, keep ignoring Sudden Death Syndrome and the sudden attempts to normalize the idea that healthy young men can also get strokes now as well as all the people with ****ed up faces and so forth. Just let the bodies of people like yourself that took it because they thought they were doing the right thing continue to pile up.

Nothing to see here folks.

IMJ 01-25-2023 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Deadman (Post 1954128)

Yeahhhhh.... thaaaaaat's..... nottrue.

But it's mostly not true because of the manipulative nature of your statement in an attempt to make it true, which is what I have an issue with (as usual).

These things happen in ratios, dude. Life isn't like Resident Evil where "viruses bestow gifts upon people". The ratio of vaccinated people in proportion to the sudden heart illnesses popping up is in question. You can't defend that by saying "well then EVERRRYYYYYone would have heart issues!" That's some shallow thinking right there.