The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Toys and Collectibles (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Any Star Wars collectors? (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=42729)

snake 01-20-2014 09:58 AM

Wave 3 is up for Pre order on Big bad toy store.

TMNTfan2005 03-03-2014 09:42 AM

Do you see the value of Star Wars items going up significantly into next year's movie?

Zulithe 03-03-2014 09:15 PM

anyone seen 6" wave 3 in stores? i really need to get those :(

I thought about odering a case but it's not the best deal since i'd be stuck with ANOTHER Han which I don't need :/

HeroTurtlesFan 03-05-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMNTfan2005 (Post 1221881)
Do you see the value of Star Wars items going up significantly into next year's movie?

Ha ha, no. I think the chances of anything besides vintage line being "worth much" are well and truly remote.

Zulithe 03-13-2014 11:56 AM

snagged 6" bespin luke on amazon today

ALMOST got a stormtrooper but even though it said they were in stock amazon would not let me add to cart :(

All I want is one, dammit. I'm not ordering 5+ of these like all the obsessed army builders out there. Sigh. Action Figures are such a pain in the ass.

blindturtle02 03-13-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1226900)
snagged 6" bespin luke on amazon today

ALMOST got a stormtrooper but even though it said they were in stock amazon would not let me add to cart :(

All I want is one, dammit. I'm not ordering 5+ of these like all the obsessed army builders out there. Sigh. Action Figures are such a pain in the ass.

You said it. I'm having trouble finding Darth Plagueis if it makes ya feel any better. The only army builder figs I plan on buying are the vintage foldable battle droids so I can fill my Trade Federation MTT's racks some day. I wonder if there are collectors who army build with 3.75 line vehicles? Just curious. I would if I had a million dollars. Oh great, now I got the song stuck in my head.

snake 04-02-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindturtle02 (Post 1226908)
You said it. I'm having trouble finding Darth Plagueis if it makes ya feel any better. The only army builder figs I plan on buying are the vintage foldable battle droids so I can fill my Trade Federation MTT's racks some day. I wonder if there are collectors who army build with 3.75 line vehicles? Just curious. I would if I had a million dollars. Oh great, now I got the song stuck in my head.

I got Plagueis about a month ago at target.

Some employee hid him :tconfuse:

blindturtle02 04-02-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1242342)
I got Plagueis about a month ago at target.

Some employee hid him :tconfuse:

Now, is this version 3 inches or is he taller? I've tried saving all my cash up for the Rebels and Ep VII stuff so I'm afraid I've been out of the loop where the black series is concerned. I'll still get Plagueis no matter the size. That one I've got to have.

Zulithe 04-03-2014 12:59 PM

Amazingly... I found a 6" Sandtrooper at retail today. So I bought it with my 20% TRU coupon... came out to $15

So now I have two! I don't think I'll buy anymore, even if I see them in the wild. I'm not much of an army builder, but couldn't pass him up.

Wish it had been a Stormtrooper though... hope I find one.

snake 04-03-2014 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindturtle02 (Post 1242402)
Now, is this version 3 inches or is he taller? I've tried saving all my cash up for the Rebels and Ep VII stuff so I'm afraid I've been out of the loop where the black series is concerned. I'll still get Plagueis no matter the size. That one I've got to have.

He's in the 3" scale.

Also, save up for VII the most. The new rebels figures only have 5 points of articulation.

snake 04-03-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1242752)
Amazingly... I found a 6" Sandtrooper at retail today. So I bought it with my 20% TRU coupon... came out to $15

So now I have two! I don't think I'll buy anymore, even if I see them in the wild. I'm not much of an army builder, but couldn't pass him up.

Wish it had been a Stormtrooper though... hope I find one.

I neeeeeeed a stormtrooper. The only thing in my area is Slave Leia.

Zulithe 04-03-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1242806)
He's in the 3" scale.

Also, save up for VII the most. The new rebels figures only have 5 points of articulation.

I'll be skipping those... however I am VERY excited about the Rebels LEGO sets, they look fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/pryWEsNl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x2zA9Iol.jpg

Even better? THEY CONNECT INTO ONE SHIP!

snake 04-03-2014 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1242810)
I'll be skipping those... however I am VERY excited about the Rebels LEGO sets, they look fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/pryWEsNl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/x2zA9Iol.jpg

Even better? THEY CONNECT INTO ONE SHIP!

I'm lovin' both of those.

I hope Lego makes as many sets as they did for clone wars.

yipster32 04-05-2014 10:19 AM

I used to be really into star wars figures, then I got into autographing. I loved the TVC line a lot, snatched up what I liked. Now this black series and legends series is boring me. I love the gg 12" jumbos but theyre pricey for me.

snake 04-12-2014 05:03 PM

Thought I'd repost this here
Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1247953)
I feel amazing right now.

At kmart , I found a clone wars Obi wan I didn't have in the clearance aisle. It's been there for about two years. So I called a worker over and asked how much it would be. It came out 90 cents. I went to the checkout and it kept coming up as a penny.

They gave it to me for free.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snake (Post 1247953)
I feel amazing right now.

At kmart , I found a clone wars Obi wan I didn't have in the clearance aisle. It's been there for about two years. So I called a worker over and asked how much it would be. It came out 90 cents. I went to the checkout and it kept coming up as a penny.

They gave it to me for free.


Zulithe 04-30-2014 11:03 AM

snagged a 6" clone trooper and 6" anakin (revenge of the sith with swappable heads!) on amazon. they are on pre-order

so glad I got in on the 6" bandwagon early... i have all of them so far. now that star wars Episode VII news is starting to heat up, I hope it doesn't get harder to snag future figures... such as chewie (the 6" sculpt looks great)

Zulithe 05-03-2014 11:51 AM

Mappy May The 4th weekend guys, and that means... star wars sales out the wazoo.

LEGO has a pretty good one, and so do many other stores.

I noticed on amazon many star wars figures are marked down.

You can get some of the 6" black figures for $13 and change including Obi Wan and Han Solo to name just two.

happy hunting

ThatMarvelousGuy 05-16-2014 03:41 PM

I love the new Black Series 6 inch figures. I only have Han Solo and Boba Fett (on pre-order)

Zulithe 05-19-2014 08:10 PM

Good news star wars fans...

not only are we getting 6" black series vader later this year...

but we are getting this 6" figure from Medicom!!

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/6-in...com-star-wars/

medicom is a relatively new line but they are already famous for creating perhaps the best 6" spider-man figure ever made. I expect good things from this Vader.

snake 05-20-2014 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zulithe (Post 1266990)
Good news star wars fans...

not only are we getting 6" black series vader later this year...

but we are getting this 6" figure from Medicom!!

http://www.actionfigurefury.com/6-in...com-star-wars/

medicom is a relatively new line but they are already famous for creating perhaps the best 6" spider-man figure ever made. I expect good things from this Vader.

Lots'o money.

So a few months ago I finally got a BS Boba Fett. His arm broke off due to the freezing cold weather outside. I called up Hasbro and they sent me a free figure.


I got a wave 1 luke. Typical.

I'm just going to return it to Walmart for a marvel legends figure or something like that.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.