The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=64584)

robertfiduciary 12-08-2021 08:12 PM

Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol

Any of you following what's going on with this? Seems pretty revealing / damning thus far :teek:.

mrmaczaps 12-08-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertfiduciary (Post 1913945)
Any of you following what's going on with this? Seems pretty revealing / damning thus far :teek:.

No one arrested was charged with insurrection so its kind of moot. It wasn't. They were let inside. It was trespassing at best... and nothing at worst. This committee is just wasting tax payer dollars for nothing...

robertfiduciary 12-08-2021 08:30 PM

Moot, huh? Wow.

The stuff I've been reading about Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, what was happening in the Administration... all sounds like pretty much of the polar opposite of "moot."

Also this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...e-1262122/amp/

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1913947)
No one arrested was charged with insurrection so its kind of moot. It wasn't. They were let inside. It was trespassing at best... and nothing at worst. This committee is just wasting tax payer dollars for nothing...

IMJ 12-08-2021 09:12 PM

Maybe you should put your efforts into lambasting all of the disingenuous leftist assaults, inner-city terror from leftists, rioting leftists, leftist-vengeance through cancel-culture and everything else before you dig-in on this one where a bunch of people were sick of all of the attacks, gaslighting, race-baiting and woe-is-me blaming bull$#!( that I described above where they marched on a truly public structure.

Of course there is a committee on this. That doesn't make any of it valid at all. It's only more of the same - Democrats and liberals doing whatever they can to vilify fellow Americans as "evil" while they lie about their agendas and motivations as they tear the country down.

And what I've illustrated there is only the moralistic check to anyone buying deeply into this event. Don't even get me started on the administrative reality of the entire thing. 99% of that event could be labeled as trespassing, minus any other singular incidents of foolishness here or there that might come out in court.

You're gonna sit here and post some simple-minded $#!( as if a left-sided committee getting together to down their enemies who are actually Americans actually means validity. Of course they are going to have a f'n committee look into it. :roll: And then you are going to link to f'n "Rolling Stone" liberal-@$$-agenda pothead magazine.

The short of it is that those people, regardless of whether some of them should be checked for taking an involved occurrence or two too far, but those people had more of a right to go to a political stronghold in reaction to what had been going on, than any leftist f$#% had going out into the streets instigating events (not reacting, instigating), burning buildings, screaming "kill the white folk", tearing down statues (some of which SHOULD come down), and hitting people in the back of the head while others film it on their f'n cell phones.

I'm not even kidding - I hope some f'n mob shows up to your house chanting BLM! and other BS, uninvited on your property and tears it up to $#@(. Even then you'd sit here, dumbfounded and eagerly post from your "anonymous and newly named" pseudo-account on the Technodrome for "the people of January 6th" to go down.

IMJ 12-08-2021 09:32 PM

Here you go, leftists fools...

https://i.imgur.com/P5mL86bl.jpg

An unironic picture of Chuck Schumer - one of the biggest POS's in government who rallied you like peasants, literally calling you dumb in that picture as he manipulated you with his cohort.

Literally, knowing the kind of people he was manipulating into tearing the country apart, motivated his constituency by capitalizing on the death of a supreme court justice by printing a sign days after her death. A f'n sign with words on it that he reads off, pointing at each word as if it's a karaoke beat - just so that you dumb f's can't miss it, in his manipulation.

Literally the zenith of who the liberal government employees are right there and evidenced in that moment of what he thinks of his "followers" and how to use them to get what he wants. Right there. Distilling down a sign for you with words and pointing his finger while he reads them to a cadence. And then you guys go out into the streets with a sense of self-importance as if you now suddenly mean something to the world. And then, when you are done you come here and post angry, uninformed nonsense on the f'n Technodrome forums. Congrats. You've made the world a better place for everyone. But you know - the generally good people who rallied one time on a governmental property instead of your doorstep are the bad guys.

The left - the people of Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi who think so little of you that they read you a sign with a pointer beat like you are in second grade learning the alphabet for the first time. No message for you idiots. No truth in enhancing the country. But instead, just like the peasant-Revolts of European countries hundreds of years ago: the lords talk to you like children, light-up your inexplicable life-anger, and then point you in the direction they want you to go in. And it works every time. That right there, is what I mean when I cite "peasants" here in these conversations. I'll bet at least half of you never even understood that. F'n pathetic peasants being manipulated by government who makes signs and uses a "bouncing dot" over the words to tell you what to think while pulling at your heart strings over a dead Judge you didn't even know existed before that.

You f'n @$$holes.

Andrew NDB 12-08-2021 10:37 PM

Even we're to pretend the "Trump Team" had some kind of involvement with the hooligans on 1/6 (which is ridiculous and easily disproven beyond "the sources"), wow, what a plan. So just go in and take pictures in peoples' offices and hang out?

So diabolical! This needs more investigation.

FredWolfLeonardo 12-08-2021 11:45 PM

If a raid which mostly consisted of Trump supporters taking selfies inside a building and causing no election change outcome causes this much fear, how much more fear and hysteria would be created if serious and organised revolutionaries attempted something with weapons?

joe-eyeball 12-09-2021 04:44 AM

I seem to recall nearly every leftist politician and media member referring to the riots as “mostly peaceful” but the several hundred thousand people that were there on January 6th that didn’t go inside the Capital aren’t given the same benefit of the doubt? Interesting! Also if you ask me it’s much more of tragedy that hard working American citizens had to live in fear of their homes and businesses being looted and destroyed by leftist wind up toys for an entire summer then it was to watch 500 drunks “force” their way into a public building paid for by the people and do what exactly? Bring us to the brink of the end of democracy? Scare a bunch of privileged, overpaid, useless elected morons that were never in any actual danger? What an F’ing Joke!

Sumac 12-09-2021 05:12 AM

Exactly.
But Left can't exist without boogiemen and, sadly, this thing gave them this scarecrow to point people at and say: "See! Trump is a dictator and his followers are monsters-Nazis!".

However, it seems Americans don't view it as a big EVENT!! Left pretend it to be. Or at least that is my impression from the outside.

robertfiduciary 12-09-2021 01:11 PM

I'm sure you're all 100% right.

I mean, innocent people always plead the 5th, right?

When they're innocent?

Mark Meadows definitely is willing to let anyone see his cellphone records (Oops).

That's perfectly on the up-and-up.

Definitely hiding nothing there. No, sir.

Definitely not :trolleye::trolleye::trolleye:.

(Also: Rolling Stone has a long history of delivering quality journalism. If you're not aware of that, well. That's on you.)

Andrew NDB 12-09-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertfiduciary (Post 1914012)
I'm sure you're all 100% right.

I mean, innocent people always plead the 5th, right?

When they're innocent?

Every single day, I'm sure. Now, most lawyers worth their salt would weigh the pros and cons of doing so before advising their client to do so, but I'm not sure why it's remotely in the area of "weird" that it's a thing that often happens. Why give the prosecution even the possibility of ammunition against you for free, when you don't have to or it might obfuscate the issue? Because you're a nice guy and want to help them win their case against you? Maybe the prosecution will give you special bonus points for being extra cooperative with them, then, and go easier on you? Is that what it is?

Coola Yagami 12-09-2021 02:45 PM

I admit I was all for the '6th was an insurrection' train until I saw all sorts of fallacies. Like for example, how AOC mentioned she feared for her life and it was later revealed she wasn't even there.

But you know, talk too loudly against it and whoop, there goes your job, there goes your once-close friendships.

joe-eyeball 12-09-2021 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1914023)
I admit I was all for the '6th was an insurrection' train until I saw all sorts of fallacies. Like for example, how AOC mentioned she feared for her life and it was later revealed she wasn't even there.

But you know, talk too loudly against it and whoop, there goes your job, there goes your once-close friendships.

Thank you for at least noticing the ridiculous fear mongering that was made of the “insurrection” and altering your point of view on it! I still personally know several people that claim it was one of the most shocking attacks on the American way of life they have ever seen. But these people I know will usually sh!T themselves in a total panic if the weatherman says it’s going to be cloudy with a chance of rain!:lol:

Andrew NDB 12-09-2021 03:28 PM

Of course. 1/6 was even worse than 9/11:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/matth...b095e78103ae92

robertfiduciary 12-09-2021 04:23 PM

Trump called aides hours before Capitol riot to discuss how to stop Biden victory

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tol-riot-biden

Nothing to see here, I'm sure.

And The Guardian is about as reputable as they come. No "weed rag," (or whatever term was used) this one.

Andrew NDB 12-09-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertfiduciary (Post 1914030)
Trump called aides hours before Capitol riot to discuss how to stop Biden victory

I'm sure he did. There was voter fraud going on. So what?

Coola Yagami 12-09-2021 05:07 PM

The only things I remember about the 6th other than the stupid selfie stuff was that apparently Trump set it up, Republican officials were trying to contact Trump to call it off, and that Trump was leaning heavily on Pence 'doing the right thing' and since Pence didn't do as told, the 6th was an attempt to capture and/or kill him.

It's been a while, I forgot, but apparently Trump wanted Pence to stop the voting count or something like that?

Seeing where we are now... maybe he should've? Anything but Biden.

robertfiduciary 12-09-2021 05:16 PM

Ah, yes. "Voter fraud." How could I have forgotten?

Where was that, exactly? What states swung Democrat because of all the *alleged* voter fraud?

Was there voter fraud in 2016, when Trump lost the popular vote then, too?

EDIT: Also, the call took place on January 6th, NOT ELECTION DAY.

Or, you know. All the rest of November, December, or the first five days of January.

Kind of late for him (and you, too) to be decrying "Voter fraud!" Don't you think?

Good try, though. We'll make sure you get one of those "Participation Trophies" we hand out at the meetings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1914033)
I'm sure he did. There was voter fraud going on. So what?

Coola Yagami 12-09-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertfiduciary (Post 1914037)
Ah, yes. "Voter fraud." How could I have forgotten?

Where was that, exactly? What states swung Democrat because of all the *alleged* voter fraud?

Was there voter fraud in 2016, when Trump lost the popular vote then, too?

EDIT: Also, the call took place on January 6th, NOT ELECTION DAY.

Or, you know. All the rest of November, December, or the first five days of January.

Kind of late for him (and you, too) to be decrying "Voter fraud!" Don't you think?

Good try, though. We'll make sure you get one of those "Participation Trophies" we hand out at the meetings.

OK, so now repeat all that without being a stereotypical extreme woke leftist asshole.

robertfiduciary 12-09-2021 05:59 PM

Okay, so now repeat all that without trying to deflect from the actual facts.

Please.

Better?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coola Yagami (Post 1914043)
OK, so now repeat all that without being a stereotypical extreme woke leftist asshole.