The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Announcement] Username Changes (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=8045)

Krang 05-19-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jef the chef f
Actually... it wont come up how I typed it but I wanted my name to have the maximum 25 characters in it, with just a lot of extra spacing in between the f and the last f. I didn't realize it wouldnt let me space it how i wanted.
jeffthechef.............f Just instead of .'s I wanted spaces.

If you cant do that then can I just have my name back to jeff the cheff? Thanks. :D

Sorry, but multiple spaces are reduced to one space in the database, so if I tried changing it to that, it would end up looking exactly the same. But sure, I'll change your name back since it was only a spacing change (normally name changes are only allowed every 4 months if they involve changing any of the characters).

Anarky 05-20-2004 01:18 PM

Hey Krang, could you please capitalize the first A in my name so that it reads Anarky? Thanks

Krang 05-20-2004 08:18 PM

No problem, I changed it.

Meira-Bates 05-22-2004 07:03 AM

I'm attempting to get my names all streamlined now so I don't have to introduce myself will more than one or two names....So may I request that my name be changed to Meira-Bates or is it too soon since the first name change I made? Can't remember for the life of me when I made it.

Jarrah White 05-22-2004 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashibaraMegumi
I'm attempting to get my names all streamlined now so I don't have to introduce myself will more than one or two names....So may I request that my name be changed to Meira-Bates or is it too soon since the first name change I made? Can't remember for the life of me when I made it.

You wanna change your name? Pitty, I kinda like HayashibaraMegumi...

jeff the cheff 05-22-2004 11:37 PM

What was her old name?

GK Punk 05-23-2004 12:22 AM

ArashiPanduh

Meira-Bates 05-23-2004 07:47 AM

Yep x.X hopefully this shall be the final change since I'm just trying to streamline this time.

Krang 05-24-2004 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayashibaraMegumi

When I first started this thread, I added all the name changes made in the last 4 months, so it has been at least that long since your last one. So no problem, I changed it.

Dane E5R 05-24-2004 12:16 PM

Just a question... What if you were to change your Username, but decided you didn't like it and wanted to change back to your original one, would you still have to wait 4 months?

GK Punk 05-24-2004 12:21 PM

Yeah, I was wondering that too.

jeff the cheff 05-24-2004 06:09 PM

Probobly not, because krang said to think before you change it.

Krang 05-24-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff the cheff
Probobly not, because krang said to think before you change it.

That's right. Sorry, but name changes are only allowed every 4 months, including changing your name back to how it was before. The only exception is changing the spacing or capitalization of your name.

Little_Ebony_Filly 07-20-2004 05:31 PM

If ya don't mind Krang...I'd like mine changed to Little_Ebony_Filly! Thanks! :)

Krang 07-22-2004 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little_Filly_21
If ya don't mind Krang...I'd like mine changed to Little_Ebony_Filly! Thanks! :)

No problem, it has been changed.

TournamentFightersOwns 07-28-2004 11:50 PM

name change

Hey Krang,since it's been a little over four months for me{in a few more weeks it would've been 5},I'd like to change my username if you don't mind.

I'm really trying to play up the fact that Street Sharks and TMNT are my favorite toy lines of the '90s,so can my new name be Slammungelo?

Thanks.

Krang 07-31-2004 01:38 AM

Re: name change

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof. Jordan Perry
Hey Krang,since it's been a little over four months for me{in a few more weeks it would've been 5},I'd like to change my username if you don't mind.

I'm really trying to play up the fact that Street Sharks and TMNT are my favorite toy lines of the '90s,so can my new name be Slammungelo?

Thanks.

Sure, I changed it.

TournamentFightersOwns 08-01-2004 03:45 AM

Muchas gracias

Thanks very much,Krang!

I gotta say,not to suck up or anything,but you're a great webmaster/moderater/whatever.

this is one of my favorite message boards to be a part of because there is so many great people here all the time!

Wingnut 08-02-2004 03:35 PM

Yep,we're all wonderful people who care for each other. We also hold hands and stroll through fields together :)

KROW 08-02-2004 03:48 PM

And we also sit around a bonfire singing "Kumbaya".