The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Lets Reflect - Biden/Trump year one. (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=65092)

Vegita-San 06-17-2022 08:42 AM

Lets Reflect - Biden/Trump year one.

As I recall, The world was supposed to go to hell in year one of trump. People where freaking the hell out. trying to stop him at every turn. swearing he'd push the button and start a nuclear war with the codes. trying to get hillary to over turn the election (sound familair?) marches in the streets of NYC every week protesting him. and that was the start of a 5 year witch hunt.

How did his presidency go? pretty well. He answered questions from the press, even ones he didn't like which was basically all of them. he didn't cause any national catastrophes . He almost won (?) a peace award for his work with north korea. No Russia issues, because they where not sure what he would do. Tried to get more uSA gas with a pipeline to increase production. tried to come through with his wall promise... and got fought every step of the way. Imagine where we'd be now if people actually worked with him?

Did he do some misteps? Yeah. Amarosa had no business near the white house. even though he was interacting with the public, he was on twitter a tad too much. and Jan 6th should never have happened. BUT, I can understand why he'd be so frustrated that he'd practically be gleeful at that point that the public was sticking up for him. And there is STILL no evidence that the dems didn't insert antifa, or BLM, or other instigators into it....as well as questionable FBI response. as this is their only saving grace now. I wonder what they would be doing if this had never happened?

Bidens first year. He screwed USA troops in afghanastan. Leaving them behind and forgetting about them. He gave Alquida (sp) LOTS of weapons that where, for whatever reason, left behind and not taken in the evacuation. Hunter Biden proven insane with questionable dealings. Rising Inflation. Crashing Stock Market. Possible recession. Inflation. Supply Shortages. Falling asleep at meetings. shaking hands with non available participants and looking confused. Russia realizing he's weak and starting a war with Ukraine. Spending money like it's growing on trees. And this was only in his first 1.5 years. I REALLY am concerned that we are not going to recover once this idiots finally gone. And even IF we impeach him, Kamala is even WORSE! She's practically vanished from the public eye for six months, unless a gay pride parade needs her to march.

Something has invaded the democrats. turned them into the evil everyone said republicans where. and they seem too stupid or beta to do anything about it. but if this keeps going, they WILL turn us into another russia sooner or later.

that's my opinion at least.

1987 06-17-2022 09:35 AM

i honestly feel that biden was installed. there’s even a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza “2,000 mules” about how the election was stolen and of course the leftist are trying to censor it. I haven’t watched it yet though. Trump never conceded, it’s pretty obvious the election was stolen, I knew it was gonna happen when they stopped the count on election night while Trump was ahead. they were setting up the steal. and that’s how we got to this trainwreck that we’re witnessing now.

you pretty much summed it up though, Trump put America first, while biden is doing the exact opposite. i guess this is what liberals want?

https://i.imgur.com/r5xrelQ.jpg

IMJ 06-17-2022 05:10 PM

This is because a generation or two of @$$wipes who subscribed to the "power rangers / everybody-gets-a-trophy idea-of-being-special" are completely naïve about the realities of a functioning society. And instead of growing and evolving, they dug-in on their puritan-wisdom that hurt-feelings and harsh words are criminal, and chose to fight evil by, ironically, rioting in the streets & hitting pedestrians in the back of the head while going on about the inequalities of the world.

They are all super-heroes in their own minds. Welcome to reality you pathetic $#!(bags.

But who am I kidding? People like that will never see their hand in it. They'll just invent some other circumplexic line of thought that continues the strand of their narcissistic narrative, bringing them back around to where they started every time.

1987 07-10-2022 04:49 AM

biden’s approval rating has been hitting very low and supposedly some damming evidence from hunter’s phone has just been found the bidens are probably compromised by all those foreign countries taking advantage of US thanks dementia joe

https://i.imgur.com/f0BNFZq.jpg?1

ProphetofGanja 07-10-2022 07:46 AM

lmao Biden isn't even really the president :lol: c'mon man

Cowabung-Gal 07-27-2022 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMJ (Post 1934340)
This is because a generation or two of @$$wipes who subscribed to the "power rangers / everybody-gets-a-trophy idea-of-being-special" are completely naïve about the realities of a functioning society.

I never even liked Power Rangers. Besides, isn’t it “problematic” by today’s standards? (For example Asian girl playing the Yellow Power Ranger and black guy playing the Black Power Ranger)

The Deadman 07-27-2022 10:23 AM

This is gonna end well.

Coola Yagami 07-27-2022 11:37 AM

Age restricted. But here ya go. Pretty much a PR parody where Zordon gets called out for choosing the Rangers and their colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgC9LEBTuQ

Cowabung-Gal 08-01-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Fugitoid. (Post 1940092)
Personally, I prefer my gas to be over 4 dollars a gallon.

Ditto, and I just love spending over $200 on groceries each week.

1987 08-04-2022 07:20 PM

Pretty much all Trump endorsed candidates won primaries this week, red wave incoming. Though there seems to be some shenanigans going on in Arizona and :DPinal County’s election director resigned today. Ironic.:D

The more votes cast on election day makes it harder for the left to commit fraud, they’re actively trying right now it’s so obvious. Vote Red to save America!

THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!!! :D

Leftists and commies: Stop voting for your oppressors, your rights and freedoms are slowly being taken from you, escape the Democratic Plantation, join us; together we will Make America Great Again! :D

https://i.imgur.com/uRqGtTn.png?2

ChosenOne 08-04-2022 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987 (Post 1940590)
Pretty much all Trump endorsed candidates won primaries this week, red wave incoming.

Right? I caught a glimpse of that on a news ticker over here and was pleasantly surprised. Starting to believe again!

1987 08-31-2022 02:30 PM

No Biden! No KKK! No Fascist USA!!!

https://i.imgur.com/m0Xiqty.jpg

The New World Order is a threat to our democracy

https://i.imgur.com/lhi7Jg9.jpg

mrmaczaps 08-31-2022 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vegita-San (Post 1934303)
As I recall, The world was supposed to go to hell in year one of trump. People where freaking the hell out. trying to stop him at every turn. swearing he'd push the button and start a nuclear war with the codes. trying to get hillary to over turn the election (sound familair?) marches in the streets of NYC every week protesting him. and that was the start of a 5 year witch hunt.

How did his presidency go? pretty well. He answered questions from the press, even ones he didn't like which was basically all of them. he didn't cause any national catastrophes . He almost won (?) a peace award for his work with north korea. No Russia issues, because they where not sure what he would do. Tried to get more uSA gas with a pipeline to increase production. tried to come through with his wall promise... and got fought every step of the way. Imagine where we'd be now if people actually worked with him?

Did he do some misteps? Yeah. Amarosa had no business near the white house. even though he was interacting with the public, he was on twitter a tad too much. and Jan 6th should never have happened. BUT, I can understand why he'd be so frustrated that he'd practically be gleeful at that point that the public was sticking up for him. And there is STILL no evidence that the dems didn't insert antifa, or BLM, or other instigators into it....as well as questionable FBI response. as this is their only saving grace now. I wonder what they would be doing if this had never happened?

Bidens first year. He screwed USA troops in afghanastan. Leaving them behind and forgetting about them. He gave Alquida (sp) LOTS of weapons that where, for whatever reason, left behind and not taken in the evacuation. Hunter Biden proven insane with questionable dealings. Rising Inflation. Crashing Stock Market. Possible recession. Inflation. Supply Shortages. Falling asleep at meetings. shaking hands with non available participants and looking confused. Russia realizing he's weak and starting a war with Ukraine. Spending money like it's growing on trees. And this was only in his first 1.5 years. I REALLY am concerned that we are not going to recover once this idiots finally gone. And even IF we impeach him, Kamala is even WORSE! She's practically vanished from the public eye for six months, unless a gay pride parade needs her to march.

Something has invaded the democrats. turned them into the evil everyone said republicans where. and they seem too stupid or beta to do anything about it. but if this keeps going, they WILL turn us into another russia sooner or later.

that's my opinion at least.

What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking? The only person who died that day was an unarmed American female veteran, who was let into the Capitol building & shot in the neck by a black man for zero reason. His life was not threatened in any manner and he was well able to retreat. As far as I know, DC is not a stand your ground area.... I agree with most everything else you've written. FJB.

mrmaczaps 08-31-2022 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1987 (Post 1943346)
No Biden! No KKK! No Fascist USA!!!

https://i.imgur.com/m0Xiqty.jpg

The New World Order is a threat to our democracy

https://i.imgur.com/lhi7Jg9.jpg

Absolutely correct however some folks are blind.

ToSte 08-31-2022 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1943347)
What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking?.

I think they consider him culpable for inciting with his speech where he said something about "walk down there peacefully" which some morons translated that to "barge in and take selfies"

Vegita-San 08-31-2022 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmaczaps (Post 1943347)
What exactly did Trump have to do with January 6? Legitimately asking? The only person who died that day was an unarmed American female veteran, who was let into the Capitol building & shot in the neck by a black man for zero reason. His life was not threatened in any manner and he was well able to retreat. As far as I know, DC is not a stand your ground area.... I agree with most everything else you've written. FJB.

what I meant by that, is that he should have taken a pro active stance against it to a point that no one can deny that he endorsed the riots. that part cold have been handled better. not that the left would have found that ok either.

Coola Yagami 08-31-2022 09:55 PM

I'm pretty sure they would have either try to censor it or alter to it make it sound like was egging them on.

Or they woulda said something like 'ohhhh suuuuuure, he's just saying that to look like he's against it'.

Leo656 08-31-2022 10:04 PM

They gave him a script to read telling everyone to go home quietly, and he in turn wiped his ass with it and said some rambling nonsense instead because "Nobody tells King Trump what to do."

Like yeah the guy can do no good in the eyes of most Liberals but the fact some people think he walks on water and ISN'T a glorified used car salesman/petulant child is goofy, too. Guy consistently does the opposite of what the common sense thing to do would be. He does himself zero favors.

Coola Yagami 08-31-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1943375)
They gave him a script to read telling everyone to go home quietly, and he in turn wiped his ass with it and said some rambling nonsense instead because "Nobody tells King Trump what to do."

Like yeah the guy can do no good in the eyes of most Liberals but the fact some people think he walks on water and ISN'T a glorified used car salesman/petulant child is goofy, too. Guy consistently does the opposite of what the common sense thing to do would be. He does himself zero favors.

Yeah, that's why I always say the TDS hit both sides hard. One side acts like he's Satan on Earth, the other side acts as if he's The Second Coming. Both sides are wrong.

ChosenOne 09-01-2022 12:19 AM

TLDR on Trump detractors: we're perfectly fine with not one but two nuclear conflicts brewing, Afghanistan's little trip back in time, soaring gas and food prices, overt federal overreach, etc, so long as no mean Tweets.

These are children.