The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   TV and Movies (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CastleVania (Netflix) (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=62395)

Andrew NDB 03-09-2020 05:56 PM

CastleVania (Netflix)
 
https://i.ibb.co/9h1QCR9/castlevania-season-3.jpg

So season 3 is out now. Anybody watching? I dug the first two seasons, despite a lack of Grant DaNasty.

Eh, apparently Alucard has a lot of sex with dudes this season?

IMJ 03-09-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1839072)
Eh, apparently Alucard has a lot of sex with dudes this season?

This is a show that at one point in my life I would've been super jazzed about. But now I had a hard time getting through all of the season 1 talking heads. Now I read this and ...eh... I'm out.

I met and interviewed Warren Ellis at Chicago Comic Con once not quite a decade ago now. This was during his Aparat Comics venture. He was a nice guy to talk to, although I found that a lot of people don't share my opinion on that. I definitely feel like his GI Joe project was a lot more compelling than Castlevania turned out. I usually like his material.

Voltron 03-09-2020 11:09 PM

A lot of sex with dudes?

Did you watch it?

Alucard's storyline felt a bit forced this season, and I'd have just as soon left him out than see that. Oddly, in a show populated by literal demons from literal Hell, immortal vampires, and teleporting castles, I found his to be the farthest stretch.

I do understand why it was done. And if you're wondering if this is some political agenda move, it's not. It's a gruesome and dark take on the whole matter. Few of the characters escape the story without some darkness showing through. Those who don't find their moral alignment a liability more than an asset.

This is definitely felt like the second act in a play. It ended on an extremely morbid down note.

If you're a fan of the games or pop culture in general, I'd tell you to watch it but be prepared for some really unsettling plot elements. The smattering of awesome references from Tolkien, Lovecraft, Vonnegut, and Dante Alighieri are really well done.

Also, Isaac's story line is worth it.
Spoiler:
I'm so pumped for him to go ape **** murder happy on the Lesbian Empire. I really hope that happens next season.

CyberCubed 03-10-2020 11:49 AM

4 stories happened over 10 episodes. Everything could have been condensed. Alucard’s story went nowhere. What is the point of the two Asians turning on him and the backstory of the Asian vampire queen now? Not much.

The female vampire seducing the guy to be his slave all could have been done in half the time too. I am surprised they showed bare breasts though, it felt like I was watching some kind of hentai for a second. Since when do they allowed animated porn on Netflix?

The rest of the season was ok. Everyone talks real slow in the show so 5 lines of dialogue take 10 minutes. Best line was “What the **** is toilet paper?”

Sumac 03-10-2020 01:10 PM

Bare breasts were in the Symphony of the Night (kinda).

Andrew NDB 03-10-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron (Post 1839107)
A lot of sex with dudes?

Did you watch it?

Naw, not yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1839187)
the backstory of the Asian vampire queen now?

Maybe that's supposed to be Vampira.

It's a bit disappointing that they're still dicking around with Trevor. I was hoping they'd jump on to Simon Belmont by now. They've spent 2 seasons doing Castlevania III, and Curse of Darkness (that's what this season is adapting, right?) isn't really worth a season.

IMJ 03-10-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1839187)
4 stories happened over 10 episodes. Everything could have been condensed.

This is how I felt about season 1 and why I've had a hard time coming back. It's like there was a lot of content with snarky talking heads and not much else in what is supposed to be a fantasy action franchise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumac (Post 1839201)
Bare breasts were in the Symphony of the Night (kinda).

HA! LOL yeah... little, sprite, pixel monster boobies. Amazing game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1839210)
It's a bit disappointing that they're still dicking around with Trevor. I was hoping they'd jump on to Simon Belmont by now. They've spent 2 seasons doing Castlevania III, and Curse of Darkness (that's what this season is adapting, right?) isn't really worth a season.

Curse of Darkness. Bought it back in the day. Played a few minutes and never went back. Loved, loved, loved Lament of Innocence though.

CyberCubed 03-10-2020 05:00 PM

The anime only loosely reflects the games now, it's basically its own thing. It feels like a licensed show that uses the bare minimum of familiar Castlevania concepts but is pretty much its own thing. Which makes sense, the old Castlevania games never had much of a story to begin with, they're 2D sidescrollers with the bare minimum of plot.

Voltron 03-11-2020 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew NDB (Post 1839210)
Curse of Darkness (that's what this season is adapting, right?) isn't really worth a season.

. . . Hector is FAR from his Curse of Darkness counterpart. I'm dying for him to get on that. The man's eaten enough crap over the past two seasons to last a lift time.

Isaac's story, however, is worth the weird stuff the season makes everyone else go through.

Simon's going to be difficult, since his stories were always solo.

I'd imagine we'd get more of the metroid-vania adaptations as time goes on. Potrait of Ruin, Harmony of Dissonance. . . those have more to work with, even though they're less popular.

My guess is we get Rondo of Blood into Symphony of the Night before we're out. But it's going to be weird with Dracula being so humanized. There's kind of a weird plot twist at the end of this season that really makes me wonder if how Drac is going to respond to the whole resurrection thing. . .

Sumac 03-11-2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMJ (Post 1839221)
HA! LOL yeah... little, sprite, pixel monster boobies. Amazing game.

Not only.
18+ warning

Andrew NDB 03-11-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron (Post 1839291)
Simon's going to be difficult, since his stories were always solo.

An adaptation of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest seems feasible. Like episode 1 would be the end of the first game, then the rest of the season is him dealing with his curse, going all over town and the land getting all the pieces of Dracula to resurrect him and finish the job in the season finale.

Quote:

I'd imagine we'd get more of the metroid-vania adaptations as time goes on. Potrait of Ruin, Harmony of Dissonance. . . those have more to work with, even though they're less popular.
You think they'd touch those? Maybe. I'd rather see them eventually get to and explore "Castlevania: Bloodlines." It's got a pretty cool premise. The son of Quincey Morris from Bram Stoker's Dracula teaming with a spearsman from Italy against a resurrected Dracula AND Elizabeth Bathory, with stops all over the world.

Quote:

My guess is we get Rondo of Blood into Symphony of the Night before we're out.
Yeah, that will definitely be covered. The way they Symphony of the Night-ed Castlevania III tells you very much what their favorite Castlevania game is.

Quote:

But it's going to be weird with Dracula being so humanized. There's kind of a weird plot twist at the end of this season that really makes me wonder if how Drac is going to respond to the whole resurrection thing. . .
I haven't seen any of season 3 yet but after 2, I figured every time he resurrects he will be "less human."

Anybody else disappointed we don't see any of the other Castlevania villains in this? Throughout the whole series, Death is like the #2 bad guy and he's a total no show (or does he pop into season 3?). And I can understand them not wanting to put Frankenstein's monster and the Mummy in the show... but why not Medusa?

Voltron 03-11-2020 11:28 PM

[QUOTE=Andrew NDB;1839352]
Quote:

An adaptation of Castlevania II: Simon's Quest seems feasible. Like episode 1 would be the end of the first game, then the rest of the season is him dealing with his curse, going all over town and the land getting all the pieces of Dracula to resurrect him and finish the job in the season finale.
I'd love to see it, yeah. It's an interesting premise to have a Belmont trying to resurrect Dracula. The problem I see with it is the supporting cast. This series focuses on the drama between the characters. Simon was a solo story, and I'm positive they'd try to wedge Alucard or something in there.

Quote:

You think they'd touch those? Maybe. I'd rather see them eventually get to and explore "Castlevania: Bloodlines." It's got a pretty cool premise. The son of Quincey Morris from Bram Stoker's Dracula teaming with a spearsman from Italy against a resurrected Dracula AND Elizabeth Bathory, with stops all over the world.
Definitely. It seems right in line with what Ellis is doing.

Quote:

Yeah, that will definitely be covered. The way they Symphony of the Night-ed Castlevania III tells you very much what their favorite Castlevania game is.
That, and Castlevania 3 plays right into Symphony of the Night.

Quote:

I haven't seen any of season 3 yet but after 2, I figured every time he resurrects he will be "less human."
I want to see this, too. I'm used to him going full bat-demon when backed into a corner. I'd love a "behold my true form, and despair!" moment.

Quote:

Anybody else disappointed we don't see any of the other Castlevania villains in this? Throughout the whole series, Death is like the #2 bad guy and he's a total no show (or does he pop into season 3?). And I can understand them not wanting to put Frankenstein's monster and the Mummy in the show... but why not Medusa?
We've been getting a lot of lesser guys.
Spoiler:
The Merman, Cthulu
, and some other background characters show up in this season. In some cases, it's super brief, but it's there.

The other monsters would be awesome. I wonder if there's some fear of copyright infringement? All the original bosses were Universal movie monsters. Even Olrox from SOTN is a misspelling of Orlock from Nosferatu.

I am dying (pun intended) for Death to show up. He's got to. It's Death.

Andrew NDB 03-12-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

I'd love to see it, yeah. It's an interesting premise to have a Belmont trying to resurrect Dracula. The problem I see with it is the supporting cast. This series focuses on the drama between the characters. Simon was a solo story, and I'm positive they'd try to wedge Alucard or something in there.
I'd be OK with Alucard popping in to some capacity. Or just creating some kind of supporting cast for Simon.

Quote:

Definitely. It seems right in line with what Ellis is doing.
The DS ones that take place in the future/near future could be interesting. Though the story descriptions I've read sound pretty corny.

Quote:

That, and Castlevania 3 plays right into Symphony of the Night.
Sort of. But if they just jump into it they'd have to jump over Christopher, Soleiyu, and Simon. I guess I'd be happy with some kind of extended montage covering all of that.

I liked the nod to Leon Belmont (it was Leon, right?) in season 1 or 2. The room Trevor found and you see his portrait.

Quote:

I want to see this, too. I'm used to him going full bat-demon when backed into a corner. I'd love a "behold my true form, and despair!" moment.
Yes! It's not Castlevania if Dracula doesn't have at LEAST one super form.

Quote:

The other monsters would be awesome. I wonder if there's some fear of copyright infringement? All the original bosses were Universal movie monsters. Even Olrox from SOTN is a misspelling of Orlock from Nosferatu.
Aren't those all absolved of copyright law/public domain? Like, can't anyone make their own Dracula movie tomorrow without paying a license to anyone (I did, sort of)? Same with Frankenstein.

Quote:

I am dying (pun intended) for Death to show up. He's got to. It's Death.
He should be there. Maybe he figures into things when his resurrections start.

sdp 03-12-2020 12:12 AM

I fell asleep watching the first season when it first came out, I think my main attraction to the castlevania story was the lore of different belmonts having to kill dracula but that isn't a great story to tell, it's a fun experience to play. It's a basic story after all.


Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1839187)
I am surprised they showed bare breasts though,

Castlevania has always had nudity even if it was background statue in the NES days, even the NECA figure from over a decade ago had a topless succubus based off the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1839256)
The anime only loosely reflects the games now, it's basically its own thing. It feels like a licensed show that uses the bare minimum of familiar Castlevania concepts but is pretty much its own thing. Which makes sense, the old Castlevania games never had much of a story to begin with, they're 2D sidescrollers with the bare minimum of plot.

You answer your own question.

Voltron 03-12-2020 12:44 AM

[QUOTE=Andrew NDB;1839409]
Quote:

I'd be OK with Alucard popping in to some capacity. Or just creating some kind of supporting cast for Simon.
One complaint I've heard is that Alucard is overshadowing Trevor. Castlevania was, first and foremost, a story about the Belmont clan vs. Dracula.

While I don't think Alucard has done that, I would be wary of him being over-used as a character. If he becomes a constant through out the series, there is a risk of it suffering, I feel.


Quote:

The DS ones that take place in the future/near future could be interesting. Though the story descriptions I've read sound pretty corny.
Those are straight up manga plot lines. At least Harmony of Dissonance and it's sequel are. If you've never played them, it feels a bit weird.


Quote:

Sort of. But if they just jump into it they'd have to jump over Christopher, Soleiyu, and Simon. I guess I'd be happy with some kind of extended montage covering all of that.
Damn. Most people just jump those. Castlevania is difficult. Gameboy games are difficult. I always avoided the melding of the two because it sounded like something you'd give to prisoners at Abu Ghraib.

Quote:

I liked the nod to Leon Belmont (it was Leon, right?) in season 1 or 2. The room Trevor found and you see his portrait.
That was bad ass.

Quote:

Yes! It's not Castlevania if Dracula doesn't have at LEAST one super form.
Damn right.

Quote:

Aren't those all absolved of copyright law/public domain? Like, can't anyone make their own Dracula movie tomorrow without paying a license to anyone (I did, sort of)? Same with Frankenstein.
I think so, but they may suffer from Disneyitis. In that, I can make a Beauty and the Beast movie, but I can't use Disney's depictions of them.

Quote:

He should be there. Maybe he figures into things when his resurrections start.
I'm hoping Isaac becomes Shaft.

Egon1982 03-22-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IMJ (Post 1839221)
This is how I felt about season 1 and why I've had a hard time coming back. It's like there was a lot of content with snarky talking heads and not much else in what is supposed to be a fantasy action franchise.



HA! LOL yeah... little, sprite, pixel monster boobies. Amazing game.



Curse of Darkness. Bought it back in the day. Played a few minutes and never went back. Loved, loved, loved Lament of Innocence though.

Sympathy of the Night is my third fave Castlevania after IV being number 1, 3 number 2 and Sympathy being 3.

Andrew NDB 06-27-2020 03:48 PM

Watched episode 1 of season 3. Yeah, what's with them making up all these lower tier monsters when there's so many classic ones to choose from? Sure there will be some walking skeletons at some point, at least, yeah?

Whatswiththeheadbands? 06-27-2020 07:18 PM

I felt that Season 1 was the best so far. Having the lowest episode count managed to streamline and focus the story arc.

Season 2 had some interesting concepts and some good banter between Trevor and Alucard, not to mention a brief hint of a possible romance between Trevor and Sypha. Bloody Tears in the hallway scene was a pleasant surprise

Season 3 felt like it existed purely to set up a season 4. It wasn't bad, but it was definitely the weakest of all the seasons so far

I have a feeling that they might not get to Simon, Christopher, Juste, Richter etc. as something tells me that Trevor's story might be it for the show

I'd love to be proven wrong though

CyberCubed 06-27-2020 07:19 PM

I also feel like the show pretends to be smarter than it is. It's a good show but they act like the characters have all this depth when honestly they don't.

Andrew NDB 06-27-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whatswiththeheadbands? (Post 1850173)
I felt that Season 1 was the best so far. Having the lowest episode count managed to streamline and focus the story arc.

I guess it did.

Quote:

I have a feeling that they might not get to Simon, Christopher, Juste, Richter etc. as something tells me that Trevor's story might be it for the show
At this rate, no way. They're playing in spaces that aren't that interesting, game-wise, and just making stuff up. Largely. Nobody was clamoring for a Curse of Darkness adaptation and this is barely/not even that.

And all of this, 3 seasons on Castlevania IIi... and no Grant.

Sage Ninja 06-30-2020 05:07 PM

Did anyone else think that the mayor of that town Sypha and Trevor was going to turn out to be "death?"

Hector...holy crap. When will this guy get his moment to shine? Just about every character he has come across has made him face (f)uck the pavement in some over the top demeaning manner. :trolleye: I am am torn between thinking he deserves everything that is happening to him because what he is experiencing is pretty much what he wanted for all of humanity to suffer at the hands of vampires and feeling bad for him. Because Hector for all his screwed up actions seems to be genuinely mentally...I don't even know...but he seems incapable of taking control of his life and taking responsibility for anything. I want him to have some agency.

Spoiler:
Lenore is an interesting character and the only one of Carmilla's group who I feel is actually interesting and worth a damn. I find Carmilla annoying and the other are just blah, so far. I both hate Lenore for the depraved deceitful trick she pulled and appreciate what a ruthlessly EVIL, calculating, and ingenious piece of work she is. If nothing else I like how she comes off as soft, demure, weak she seems at first and to discover she is the worst one of them all. I want Hector to turn the tables on her so bad (and I think there is a loophole in those slave rings he can exploit), she so deserves it but at the same time I appreciate how good at being a demon she is.

CyberCubed 06-30-2020 05:28 PM

Are the 4 vampire women sisters or lesbians? Because two of them seem in love with each other...so are they...lesbian sisters? Incest?

Sage Ninja 06-30-2020 06:01 PM

they are sister in name, not blood.

the literary Camilla vampire was a lesbian though. So far this fictionalized version of her has not shown any same sex attraction to anyone. Though that could change. Lenore so far has shown to be heterosexual.

Sumac 06-30-2020 07:06 PM

Haven't watched the show and not even sure if I like it.
That said, from what I've heard they took story into its own direction.

And I wonder if they incorporate Laura into the series?

CyberCubed 07-01-2020 09:17 AM

At this point it's basically Castlevania in name only. Sure they use some of the same characters and you'll recognize some of the monsters from the games, but the story is just all new as well as the direction they go in.

I mean the classic Castlevania games never had much story anyway since they were old 2D games on NES/SNES, etc, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Leo656 07-01-2020 08:33 PM

Man, this sounded good and I kinda wanted to check it out... but it sounds like it really ain't that good after the first Season. :ohwell: I'unno, should I bother? I kinda still want to.

CyberCubed 07-01-2020 08:47 PM

The show only has 22 episodes so far (and next season might be the last one), so it's so short that even if you don't care for it you can get through it quickly. The entire show is just the length of one season of any regular show.

Leo656 07-01-2020 09:31 PM

That makes sense, pal. If I see it cheap again I'll snag it.

Voltron 07-02-2020 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo656 (Post 1850765)
Man, this sounded good and I kinda wanted to check it out... but it sounds like it really ain't that good after the first Season. :ohwell: I'unno, should I bother? I kinda still want to.

The second season was the best one, in my opinion. Though the first season was the truest to the source material. The third season is a weird departure. It's fun, but I'd hesitate to call it Castlevania. Those last couple episodes were a wild ride, too.

Leo656 07-02-2020 08:28 AM

I mean, if there's really not even that many episodes then I don't have anything to lose. I'll give it a shot one'a these days. I just wanna find it cheap.

Andrew NDB 07-08-2020 06:05 AM

Getting a little further now. Yeah, they're just having a good old time now. Screwing around in Trevor/Hector stuff. I doubt they'll move past this. They're just making up new characters and stuff now.

Andrew NDB 07-12-2020 08:52 PM

Finished season 3 now. Wow, what a total waste of a season.

Basically Trevor and Sypha stumble upon some town they made up with made up characters (except for St. Germain) who it turns out are trying to bring back Dracula. They stop them and Dracula never comes back. Alucard plays host to two kids who he has sex with and then kills. Hector gets abused a lot by made-up vampire characters. Isaac goes after Carmilla but then decides to take out a possessed town instead.

That's it, that's what happened. They'll need to skip a bunch of years to even get to the "Curse of Darkness" stuff with Hector vs. Isaac... and I'm not even sure how they'd make it work now. Hector would need to escape the made-up vampire ladies, get a fiancee, Rosaly, who'd then be killed by Isaac.

Whatswiththeheadbands? 07-14-2020 06:24 AM

Not sure what to make of this

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...nsmetropolitan

Leo656 07-14-2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whatswiththeheadbands? (Post 1852136)

Did you mean to post this here on purpose? Just curious.

Hmm. Interesting situation. Did everyone consent? Did anything illegal happen? Yes and No, apparently, although he's definitely, definitely a shady character all the same. But them's the breaks. Back In My Day, we called these guys "players" (or "playaz" if you prefer), and nobody was unaware that they existed. If you were a girl, you were taught from an early age to be well aware of them, although that never seemed to stop anyone from falling for them anyway.

I'unno. They say "full and informed consent was never possible" with this guy, and I admit, he's apparently quite the lying scuzzball. But again, once upon a time it wasn't just automatically assumed that people were who they said they were, or that any virtue they displayed at any point was genuine.

Maybe it's because most of my family are women, but I was raised with the basic idea that all men really care or think about is getting trim, and that the women are supposed to know that's all they care about and adjust their dealings with them based on that information.

19 rotating chicks at once is a bit excessive, sure, but again, if someone can pull that off, then they will. Some people are shocked by this? Why? I don't get it.

If you're female, and a guy's even talking to you, odds are good that he'd poke ya if you offered and has probably at least once thought about how that might work. I don't know why anyone ever expects anything different. It would be NICE if people weren't like that, but... they are.

Meh. I'unno. Dude obviously is a bit of a sociopath and could use a bit of empathy for other people. But if I'm a woman, and a guy with any sort of "clout" is offering to "mentor" me in any chosen field, I'm immediately gonna assume that he's trying to get in my pants and has already done the same thing with others, and I'm at the absolute least gonna keep one eye open to the situation as it unfolds.

I mean, Christ, once a guy tells you that "I'm in an open relationship", he's all but telling you that he's a philanderer. Men aren't the ones who claim "open relationships", women are the ones who do that, when they're with a cuck and the relationship is "stable" but still wanna fool around with better-looking guys. Guys only say they're in an "open relationship" if they're cheating on their partner and want you to think it's not scummy. And remember, if they're cheating WITH you, then they're also cheating ON you, 100% of the time, and you're supposed to remember that, too. There's RULES to these things, dammit! People are supposed to know The Rules! :lol: If you don't take the time to learn The Rules, and then you get played, well... that's kinda on you, I figure.

On the flip side, for guys, among other things there's "Don't take strippers home." Like if you can pull it off, then f*ck 'em, but you don't DATE 'em, you don't actually hang out with them once the "transaction" is over with. Again, there's "Rules", whether you're a guy or a girl. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" and all that.

Sounds to me like a bunch of women got played. They were fine being "The Other Woman" until it happened to them. The sheer number of women he was able to juggle is a bit much, sure, but again, if you can manage it, then You Win. But they all knew they were with A Guy Who Cheats right from the jump, pretty much, at least in many of the cases, so... well I don't wanna be mean, but how naive can a person be, anyway? Come on.

Guy rocks a goat beard AND a fedora, man. :lol: He might as well be wearing a sign that says "I pretend to be nice so women will have sex with me" in big giant block letters. :trazz:

Whatswiththeheadbands? 07-14-2020 07:30 AM

It's a shame that the reputation of the Fedora has gone downhill in the last few years or so. They're still cool hats if you ask me

Andrew NDB 07-14-2020 08:17 AM

Press charges or it's nothing. Period.

Leo656 07-14-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whatswiththeheadbands? (Post 1852139)
It's a shame that the reputation of the Fedora has gone downhill in the last few years or so. They're still cool hats if you ask me

Oh, indeed. I own one myself, since oh, about 1991 or so, when I was a huge Dick Tracy fanatic (It's not yellow, though. :lol:). Of course, I haven't actually worn it since about 1994 or so, on account of, y'know... mullet. :lol: Some things just don't mesh well. Although that Jericho guy seems to pull it off, but that dude's nuts. Guy wears a scarf!

It's a cool hat that's come to be associated with a certain, unfortunate type of person in recent times. It gives off a certain "signal"; like when you see a guy who wears socks with sandals, or sandals at all, really. You don't even have to start a conversation with them to know that you're dealing with a monster. No sane person represents themselves to the world that way, is all.

Some things just tell you lots of information about a person without it needing to be spoken. In my case, a person might see my haircut and guess, "I bet you anything that guy, at one point in his life, owned a Chevy Camaro with a V8 Iroc engine, lifts weights in his driveway, and gets way too enthusiastic when Bon Jovi comes on the radio." And that person would be absolutely right. :lol: Once more, if you can't read the signals then you need more training, simple as that.

AquaParade 07-14-2020 08:33 AM

Pretty bad behavior, but I?m not sure it actually deserves to be public discourse.

Lmao, Leo, you have a strong argument. I’m not sure I’m fully on board but I’m not denying it yet either.

Leo656 07-14-2020 08:46 AM

It's all in the handbook. If The Society catches you rocking a mullet but you never had the Iroc Z they send people to your house to cut it off in your sleep because you haven't earned the privilege to wear your hair like that.

There's Rules as to how people present themselves, and what it all means. Lots and lots of Rules. Nobody ever leaves the house looking like an idiot on purpose without serious ulterior motives. :lol:

Sumac 07-14-2020 10:25 AM

19 women is a bit excessive, but, damn, that takes skill.
As long as everyone consented and was not taken advantage of, then they can just **** off and stop pretending to be kids, who can't take responsibility for their actions.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.