The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Official Ep Discussion: S3 Ep2: "A Foot too Big" (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=49674)

Luckyday 10-10-2014 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoErth (Post 1363174)
How 'bout we just lose her in the woods for a while. Granted Donnie will be determined to find her so we either go without him for a bit too or lock him up in the house.

That might be the right idea for now. It did wonders for Korra.

Leofan26 10-10-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warhorse (Post 1363159)
And, it's only going to get worse. They have a new executive producer now, and he's also head writer of the writing team, and, he also loves them old 80's horror movies, and, we have already been confirmed that there will be a total of 13 episodes around April's farmhouse, and we also know we are going to get an episode where Freddy Kruger will be voicing some deranged beaver, so, I suggest sit back and let it all unfold.

Never going to get back to New York are we? Back to the plot, shoot :x

Autbot_Benz 10-10-2014 10:12 PM

Id rather have a whole episode with Shredder and the Foot clan trying to hunt down Splinter or something instead of these dumb horror filler episodes

RedOnYellow 10-10-2014 10:15 PM

I'd totally kill for an episode with no turtles that deals with the current chaos in New York. Dunno if they'd go for that though.

Anyways, Ciro confirmed they'll be contacting Splinter within the next 5-6 episodes, so I highly doubt they're in North Hampton for more than half the season.

Leofan26 10-10-2014 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedOnYellow (Post 1363189)
I'd totally kill for an episode with no turtles that deals with the current chaos in New York. Dunno if they'd go for that though.

Anyways, Ciro confirmed they'll be contacting Splinter within the next 5-6 episodes, so I highly doubt they're in North Hampton for more than half the season.

Splinter will be calling in to give the boys love advice for a couple of episodes, the boys really need it8)

Warhorse 10-10-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leofan26 (Post 1363182)
Never going to get back to New York are we? Back to the plot, shoot :x

Oh, we'll get back, but it's going to be a while. And honestly, I am liking the break in atmosphere. Sadly, with the horror genre, the two horror series I really don't like, is being used as references. I am not a fan of Freddy and Jason. I do, however, like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, The Ring, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, Silent Hill (mostly just when Pyramid Head was in it) Scream, Jeepers Creepers, Final Destination and Jaws.

Autbot_Benz 10-10-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warhorse (Post 1363196)
Oh, we'll get back, but it's going to be a while. And honestly, I am liking the break in atmosphere. Sadly, with the horror genre, the two horror series I really don't like, is being used as references. I am not a fan of Freddy and Jason. I do, however, like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, The Ring, Seven, Silence of the Lambs, Silent Hill (mostly just when Pyramid Head was in it) Scream, Jeepers Creepers, Final Destination and Jaws.

I kinda hope next week's or one of the others has a bit of a wink to the Evil Dead Movies.

Warhorse 10-10-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1363199)
I kinda hope next week's or one of the others has a bit of a wink to the Evil Dead Movies.

With todays crowd, they just might think it's a homeage to The Walking Dead.

Autbot_Benz 10-10-2014 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warhorse (Post 1363201)
With todays crowd, they just might think it's a homeage to The Walking Dead.

your probably right but just a hope. Id like a halloween (movie) inspired episode too

Ninjinister 10-10-2014 10:32 PM

I would LOVE to have a reference to The Ring in there somewhere.

Warhorse 10-10-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1363202)
your probably right but just a hope. Id like a halloween (movie) inspired episode too

Oh damn! That would be a good one, when they get back to NYC. Leo has to babysit Tea time girl, and there is someone out there kidnapping nannies!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1363203)
I would LOVE to have a reference to The Ring in there somewhere.

Especially considering the original was a Japanese story, it would work well with the TMNT.

CyberCubed 10-10-2014 11:02 PM

They're really going to make 13 episodes in Northampton? That's half the season!

I guess they gotta get their money's worth for the CG set they built for the woods and the farmhouse. This is why CG shows are tricky, they gotta use the same sets over and over again to get their money's worth.

Warhorse 10-10-2014 11:39 PM

I'm just curious, when watching this episode, what kind of commercials did you all get?

Raph's Girl 10-11-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warhorse (Post 1363250)
I'm just curious, when watching this episode, what kind of commercials did you all get?

I generally don't pay attention to the commercials but I DID notice one for those ugly MLP Equestria Girls dolls....

MartiusR 10-11-2014 02:13 AM

Bleh, an I thought that previous episode was bad. This one was for me far worser. I felt so embarrased during watching this, that it was the first time, I was so close to stop watching (and to be honest, I regret that I haven't done this - there was nothing worthy to watch, up to the end of the episode). Definitely not my pair of shoes. Not to mention about so trivial idea as "yeti/big foot/sasquatch" thing - but that's (unfortunately) one of the less important weaknesses of this episode.

And I thought that whole Kraang-thing or episodes like Pizza-Face were weak. Ok, they're (at least for me), but not so terribly like this one:tconfuse:

Vicky82 10-11-2014 02:41 AM

Woke up early to watch the new episode as I got a busy day (i'm going to see a movie about 4 Turtles soon) :D

It was good, not the best but still good, It was funny, I was laughing thoughout the episode.

I guess they wanted this to be lighthearted episode because the last few episodes have been dark and serious and I have a feeling the next episode will be dark.

I was going to post thoughts later but I got to post thoughts on the movie aswell and I probably be too hyped up too, so I did it quickly.

This hunter is strange, he's talking to a shrunken head
The Finger! He's voiced by Jessie Venture, WWE wrestling legend now into politics.
Oh my god! Donnie put a picture of himself in the jewellery box he made for April. Creepy!
Raph trying to cheer Donnie up.
Aww Leo watching his brothers train.
I'm getting used to Seth Green voicing Leo now.
Aww Leo still hurting.
Lol Mikey, Big spiders playing banjo's
Wow Bigfoot is a good fighter.
Aww Bigfoot is injured and I see blood!
Donnie and Mikey want to take him back, this is similar to Mikey wanting to take Leatherhead home in season 1..
Lol Mikey mimicking Leo
Lol Bigfoot kisses Donnie
Lol Bigfoot feeding Donnie popcorn.
Mikey making the dinner and Bigfoot wants to help by putting roadkill in it.
Yuck! Mikey threw up in his pot of food.
Oh my god! Big Foot did his business in the bathtub.
Lol Raph got to clean out the tub and he puts a breathing mask on.
Aww Bigfoot cooking a meal for Donnie.
Lol Bigfoot and ICK screaming at each other.
Bigfoot throws the fridge freezer outside, poor ICK hope someone remembered to bring it back in.
Lol Apil giving Bigfoot a makeover.
Leo and Casey you idiots, you hurt Bigfoot's feelings.
Lol Mikey and Donnie doing the 'Your Mama' Jokes at The Finger.
The A- team vs The Finger
The Finger Hulking up is a reference to Hulk Hogan.
Loved the wrestling moves in this fight: The Bodyslam, The Dropkick, The Backbreaker and the Leg Drop.
Lol Bigfoot and The Finger fall in love and Bigfoot carries him off.
April Kisses Donnie, so the storyboards are real.

Ashwolf 10-11-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitsy83 (Post 1363063)
A) Getting Leo back to full health and emotional stability.

leos sure gonna be for a rough time w/ the dark raph and speed demon stuff coming

evan2000 10-11-2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninjinister (Post 1363120)
So I haven't seen the episode because it's not online yet. Is KMR the voice of Bigfoot like everyone thought?

No, Diedrich Bader voiced Bigfoot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberCubed (Post 1363222)
They're really going to make 13 episodes in Northampton? That's half the season!

I guess they gotta get their money's worth for the CG set they built for the woods and the farmhouse. This is why CG shows are tricky, they gotta use the same sets over and over again to get their money's worth.

During NYCC when Ciro & co were asked if the turtles will return to NY soon, they said no, they will stay out of the city "for a few months". So I guess half the season is about right.

kelligrafie 10-11-2014 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leofan26 (Post 1363193)
Splinter will be calling in to give the boys love advice for a couple of episodes, the boys really need it 8)

The boys are bored one night (stands to reason in an old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere) so ring a naughty hotline and get Splinter.

Can you imagine the Big Foot/Finger babies? They'd look like a cross between Chewbacca and Jack Black.

You know I wouldn't mind all this love triangle crap half as much if it weren't for all the puffed up idiots with self righteous arguments. I would grudgingly bear it, were it not for 'apritello4eva' demanding this and 'capril2013lovechick' proclaiming that.

You have a right to your opinion as long as it's the same as mine, if it's not, then it becomes invalid.

Maybe we could do with a Big Foot style episode where certain fans get to see how obsessively creepy they're getting over this.

shredder orokusaki 10-11-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz (Post 1363184)
Id rather have a whole episode with Shredder and the Foot clan trying to hunt down Splinter or something instead of these dumb horror filler episodes

The episodes where i fight the turtles are the best! This one was stupid filler episode!!