The Technodrome Forums

The Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/index.php)
-   Questions/Comments/Suggestions (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Announcement] TheTechnodrome.com Online Store now open! (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=1373)

FireFly 09-22-2004 08:27 PM

do you have the second TMNT 'Represent' shirt

KROW 09-22-2004 08:30 PM

I'd like to see a t-shirt or a hat with the eye of the Technodrome on it.

Krang 09-25-2004 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGOFNOD5
do you have the second TMNT 'Represent' shirt

We don't sell official merchandise here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KROW
I'd like to see a t-shirt or a hat with the eye of the Technodrome on it.

Sorry, I can't use copyrighted images.

Machias Banshee 02-09-2005 01:07 PM

Hey Krang, have you considered doing some updated designs for the store stuff? With the new design of the site, I think you could definitely get some pretty nifty stuff made up... :D

Krang 02-11-2005 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
Hey Krang, have you considered doing some updated designs for the store stuff? With the new design of the site, I think you could definitely get some pretty nifty stuff made up... :D

I haven't really done much with the store lately since it's been nearly 2 years since we sold anything, so I assumed that everyone who wanted to buy something already has. But if there's enough interest, then sure, I could come up with some new designs based on the current site design.

ZariusTwo 02-11-2005 09:57 AM

What about actually quoting members' lines from threads?

You know, like the Rangerboard t-shirts that have "I Suit You down?" on them?

Jarrah's posts would give you a fourtune...

Krang 02-12-2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
What about actually quoting members' lines from threads?

You know, like the Rangerboard t-shirts that have "I Suit You down?" on them?

Jarrah's posts would give you a fourtune...

That sounds like a pretty good idea, although I would need to get permission from each member who was quoted first (you never know when someone might threaten to "sue Krang" :roll: :lol: ). If anyone can think of some good quotes, let me know and I'll see about adding products to the store with the quotes on them.

Anarky 02-12-2005 06:28 AM

If you should decide to quote me, then go ahead. I'll give you permission to use whatever nonsense I may have spoken.

As a suggestion: The Story of Dave Porter by Voltron. That one is hilarious.

ZariusTwo 02-12-2005 07:37 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang
That sounds like a pretty good idea, although I would need to get permission from each member who was quoted first (you never know when someone might threaten to "sue Krang" :roll: :lol: ). If anyone can think of some good quotes, let me know and I'll see about adding products to the store with the quotes on them.

Yeah, you've got permission from me if you stumble on any quotes

Weird Pizza 04-08-2006 09:06 PM

How are sales going? Have a lot of people bought things?

Krang 04-09-2006 03:56 AM

Not really, to be honest. It's a good thing that the store doesn't cost anything to run, because otherwise, it would be long gone...

Weird Pizza 04-09-2006 07:48 AM

Sorry dude, if I had some extra cash I'd throw it the stores way. One day... one day... I will have cash to throw around.:evil:

Spike Spiegel 10-31-2006 03:00 PM

Niiiiiiiiiiiice.

If I had the money, I'd buy one.

TiffanyRay187 03-16-2007 03:21 AM

Needin Sum More TMNT Merch

I used to work for a company that actually competed with CafePress... Kind of ironic... It was called Spreadshirt.com Yeah, I worked there a long time, and we always had to listen about CafePress being one of our main competitors. I am lookin for some nice TMNT merch though...
*~*Jenny*~*
Oh yeah, btw, I am new... My name is Jenny, obviously... A bunch of people know me as LadyMcLean069 on the IMDb message boards... And a lot of them told me since I am such a big turtle fan to make my way on to this forum...
So... Without further a do... HERE I AM!
I'm sure you're all Mondo Psyched!

Leonardo's_Girl 04-08-2007 10:18 AM

Now we're going to be seeing t-shirts with the lebel "thetechnodrome" written all across the chests. Hopefully we get some more useful and fashionable TMNT merchadise.

superturtle 08-21-2008 12:16 PM

what dose that have to do with tmnt besides the word technodrome on the shirt?

Krang 08-21-2008 06:37 PM

What is the topic of TheTechnodrome.com? Think about it.

superturtle 08-21-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krang (Post 628865)
What is the topic of TheTechnodrome.com? Think about it.

yea but some people neverd seen the old version of tmnt so theyl think it has nothing to do with tmnt hmmmmmmm i wud have named it the shredder and krang forums:D

Cure 08-21-2008 07:25 PM

So first you make pointless threads, and now you think you know better than Krang and Shredder. Wow.

superturtle 08-21-2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCure (Post 628890)
Superturtle ur awesome u know more than me im not smart at all and u make topics sooo cool i wont to f##c it up

true sooooo true:lol:

Machias Banshee 08-21-2008 07:32 PM

I wouldn't recommend messing with TheCure, superturtle. This isn't exactly a good way of introducing yourself to the forums...

And as for the drome online store, that's for folks who want to support the website and snag some nifty Drome swag..

Krang 08-21-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superturtle (Post 628888)
yea but some people neverd seen the old version of tmnt so theyl think it has nothing to do with tmnt

So what? This is not meant to be TMNT merchandise, it is meant to be TheTechnodrome.com merchandise.

Quote:

hmmmmmmm i wud have named it the shredder and krang forums:D
Good for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by superturtle (Post 628892)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCure (Post 628890)
Superturtle ur awesome u know more than me im not smart at all and u make topics sooo cool i wont to f##c it up

true sooooo true:lol:

Attacking other members is against the forum rules. Next time, you'll get a warning.

superturtle 08-21-2008 07:51 PM

im gonna try to buy that hat remind me when u have something new

Jester 08-21-2008 08:55 PM

I might just have to buy a hat too...I'm serious.

Right now the only hat I have is one I got several years ago from my mom ans sister when they went to Universal in San Diego....it has outlines of the black Spidey on it...it's sweet looking but old. I need a new hat.

Hey, Krang, if you drew it yourself could you use the Eye, or would that still be an infringement of Fred Wolf's copyright?

KROW 08-21-2008 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 628918)
Hey, Krang, if you drew it yourself could you use the Eye, or would that still be an infringement of Fred Wolf's copyright?

A question I have that's in the same vein: Could you perhaps put a logo on the merch akin to the banner that heads the main site?

Krang 08-22-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester (Post 628918)

It would most likely be ok as long as it didn't look too much like the official artwork. Problem is, I'm not a very good artist, and if someone drew it for us, there would be complications associated with that as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KROW (Post 628923)
A question I have that's in the same vein: Could you perhaps put a logo on the merch akin to the banner that heads the main site?

Sure, I could do that if people would be interested. In fact, I'll probably just replace all instances of the "new logo" (which is actually an unused design concept from over 6 years ago) with the actual logo that we use now. I also haven't forgotten about this, so I can take care of that at the same time.

BoggleKng 01-14-2009 06:19 PM

Why is the Online Store down?

Krang 01-15-2009 01:36 AM

Oops, it looks like CafePress redesigned their site, and combining two stores into one URL no longer works. For now, you can visit them separately, although I will eventually be closing the "thetechnodrome2" store and moving its products into the original one.

http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome
http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome2

WereRatfromDimensionX 03-22-2009 08:20 PM

Have a lot of members bought shirts or hats yet?

Krang 03-22-2009 10:19 PM

No, not very many. People have been posting ideas for new designs in this thread, though, so that should get a little more interest going.

Raph ninja 05-18-2009 09:17 PM

the store rocks

eastx 08-29-2009 02:55 AM

Don't you think the shirts would look a lot better if they had the logo on a black shirt instead of a white shirt? I think the logo being in a black colored rectangle looks odd.

Krang 08-29-2009 03:02 AM

At the time I added them, there were no black shirts available, only white and ash. There are probably more colors available now, but I haven't logged in there in over 5 years so I have no idea. :P

Ninjinister 08-29-2009 03:59 AM

Black's been available for 4 years and 11 months.

I'm kidding, of course, but it has been quite some time since they added black to the roster of colors.

Krang 08-30-2009 02:06 AM

Ok, thanks. I'll add some black shirts next time I update the products in the store (along with the suggestions mentioned above).

LH 12-18-2012 10:55 PM

The hat looks really cool! If I might add a suggestion, I think it would be cool to have a hat that has the logo used in your signature Krang. Maybe slightly modified so that the "TT" is higher/smaller and the site's URL is underneath.:)

Krang 12-19-2012 12:58 AM

Good idea! I'll look into adding that next time I update the store. Thanks for the suggestion!

LH 12-19-2012 12:47 PM

Awesome! Anytime!:tsmile:

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza 04-14-2013 11:21 PM

Is the store down?

Krang 04-15-2013 01:31 AM

Oops, the link in the first post is still broken. Try these instead:

http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome
http://www.cafepress.com/thetechnodrome2