Thread: Recent "steals"
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #3579
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
A really nice customer brought me a $200 Visa gift card for designing his 20K kitchen... so I bought the Dream Ex Leonardo from BBTS! So even though it's not really a steal it didn't technically really cost me anything so I'm super stoked right now!

Now I just need 3 more generous customers JUST like that so I can buy the other three!
Nice! I was hoping to get the DreamEx Leo if I have enough from my bonus and/or taxes this year. I definitely want that figure at some point.

As for my recent steal, I did manage to find a Giant Leonardo Troll for $60 shipped, but he's missing his iconic hair. I was hoping I could just add the material to his head. I don't care if it's mint and in perfect condition, as this will complete my Giant Leonardo collection. This is a pretty difficult Giant to obtain and I didn't think the price point was too bad, considering I have seen them sell for up to $400.

Another recent steal was a Giant Rocksteady for $25. He's not in the most amazing shape either, but I'm psyched to have him in my collection.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote