View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 01:03 PM   #12
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Difficult question. With so many films I don't think I have any one single favorite moment, just plenty I like equally, esp with the originals. Esp the first two, where the goodness just kind of all blurs together as a whole lot of fave moment collectively.

Agree with many already mentioned. Off the top of my head, could also add I like (in 1990) when the Turtles turn up back at April's place. Sad, after finding their home trashed and Splinter missing, but suddenly these very capable mutant Turtles are also just a bunch of lost kids who presently have no idea what to do, they can't seek help like anyone else, and have no one else to turn to other than the woman they'd just met. Pulls at the heartstrings.

OotS.... When Mikey is introducing everyone to Casey and Leo's patience is really thin for it (because really, why the hell are we doing this with this guy you JUST met?), I love the subtle change in expression on Leo's face when, after a second, it suddenly clicks in his head the joke Mikey made at his expense.

Also love the ending when they're given those keys, since that would probably mean so much to them.

It's a shame that the new films are so lacking that likeable moments are easier to pick out.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote