View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:51 AM   #12
Galactus
Foot Elite

Maybe I missed something but was it ever explained how Leonardo's hand was growing back and while he still had some tech surely Don would have had to have grown a new shell and spine.

I long assumed that the story line that was hinted in the last few issues of the Image series about the mutagen wearing off hence why Leatherhead got into rages. That they'd seek out Warlord Komodo's sythetic mutagen for a 'booster shot' and it has the side effect of healing all their various injuries. Here the turtles heal because they just do I guess.

Speaking of Leathheard it would have been nice if Dr. X had left the group to go off searching for him. I didn't expect that story line to be resolved but a nod in that direction would have been nice.

While it didn't wrap up the important things in a manner in which I was satisfied with it was certainly enjoyable. Lady Shredder being Amai was an interesting twist and I liked Warlord Komodo's final fate. I also liked the final shot was the same as Andrew's Image conclusion.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote