View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 03:15 AM   #52
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT_Guy View Post
It was added in the Japanese exclusive "Rumble Pak" version.

I can answer these two.

Toad’s trophy celebration in Mario Tennis suggests they reproduce through spores. Or are they simply Super Mushrooms?

In Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, Princess Peach herself (with Mario and Luigi’s help) baked Bowser a cake at the end as a thank you present.

Random Mario Character Trivia

Did you know there is something very dark and mysterious about Luigi? In Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time Luigi is denied entrance by the Star Gate because of “a dark secret” in his past. Luigi bizarre Final Smash in Super Smash Bros Brawl called the Negative Zone is “a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother’s shadow.” Super Paper Mario reveals that Luigi is a necessary component in the destruction of all life in the multiverse.

Did you know Mario is a sore loser? He often acts before he thinks.

Did you know Wario, in addition to being the owner of a video game company and an anti-Indiana Jones style adventurer, is also a farmer? Wario’s “beloved pet” Hen is the only creature that he’s ever been shown to be nice to.

Did you know Princess Peach’s calm and sweet personality may be fake? A conversation in Paper Mario implies Princess Peach acts this way because it’s how “the Ministers taught (her)” to act. Maybe this is why Princess Peach is best friends with the openly tomboy Princess Daisy?

Did you know it has been hinted that Luigi and Princess Daisy are dating? During Daisy’s trophy celebration in Mario Power Tennis, Luigi presents her the trophy and she greets him by saying “Hi sweetie!” In Mario Kart Wii, Daisy had a statue erected depicting her and Luigi dancing.

Random Mario Game Trivia

Did You Know before Charles Martinet became the voice of Mario he was a Shakespearean actor?

Did you know the original Donkey Kong arcade game was supposed to be a game based on Popeye the Sailorman? After King Features Syndicate denied Nintendo the license of their characters Shigeru Miyamoto created Mario to replace Popeye, Donkey Kong to replace Bluto and Pauline to replace Olive Oyle. After the success of Donkey Kong, King Features later allowed Nintendo to use their characters in a game.

Did you know the original Super Mario Bros game was to have Mario use a gun? This was later replaced with the Fire Flower.

Did you know Mario’s dinosaur pal Yoshi was originally a Koopa Troopa? The saddle on his back was supposed to be his shell.

Did you know Mario was named after Nintendo of America's landlord? After Mario Segale barged in during a meeting demanding his rent money they noticed he looked similar to Jumpman (Mario's original name) and the name stuck.

For more Mario trivia, check out Did You Know Gaming.com and their Youtube channel.

I thought everyone knew this trivia???
Especially about Yoshi being a Koopa Troopa....
Anyway you didn't answer the most important question...... Is Mario most iconic in red overalls with a blue shirt or blue overalls with a red shirt?

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote