View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 12:32 PM   #21
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Your theory was pretty interesting. Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves speculating about this stuff

I bet that if humans did capture an alien in real life responsible for crimes in the human world such as genocide, destruction of public property, he would be tried as long as he has the ability to reason like people (which Krang does).
I have quite a few more and ways of integrating Agent Bishop and General Blanque into the 1987 cartoonverse.

The thread about the four and a half year dead period where fandom was confined to the Ring of Green and ninjaturtles.com as run by Molly Bode adn later Dan Berger? I was doing the above.

Your theory has a hole in it as it tries to incorporate the crossovers with the 1987 cartoon. The '87 set have visited the Mirageverse twice and seemed like it was their first time both times. Trying to make a Krang a rejected utrom exiled to another Earth makes little sense. Not to mention the behavior of the '87 set being so cowardly and fighting pizza goblins? The two separate crossovers just cannot fit into the 1987 cartoon.

Last edited by MikeandRaph87; 12-12-2017 at 12:38 PM.
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote