View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 10:03 PM   #93
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

My apologies for the late response, I have been heavily procrastinating my thought out responses since I tend to analyse stories alot before leaving my thoughts

Anyways:

1. Great art of the cover of "Divided We Stand: Part 1". The style comes off as very similar to the Tales of the Tmnt theme song used by the 2012 show in its final season, and I love it. Raphael holding the Sai in particular looks top notch.

2. The Tanaka sisters are interesting so far. Adds some weight to Karai's backstory in Japan and are yet more reinforcements who can prove useful against the Kraang.

3. Who is Kuro? Doesnt come across as the biggest threat with the Kraang around, but I am still interested in his identity. Is he just a puppet for the Kraang or does he have a motivation of his own?

4. Cool that Mikey is friends with "Bradford" again, even if he is not the real deal. I was initially a little wary that this Bradford was just a trap to lure Mikey, but it seems like he has permanently changed for the better now.

5. Cool preview art of Karai, Xever and Steranko. Gotta love how Steranko is so big and Bulky that he wields a machine gun with one hand.

6. Hell yeah! Casey is back in business and he is no longer scrawny! I do wish Casey was more Bulky in the show, but atleast here he has his chance to become the big lovable dope that most people remember him as.

7. Funny how a strong minded person by Karai can't be easily manipulated by the Kraang who are only really familiar with being in a hive mind.

8. That bit about the fish is pretty cute and I love how it ties into Karai's backstory during the show. Only question is whether Raph will now be able to rescue all those fish.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote