View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 07:36 PM   #1753
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
I'm in Maine. Every commercial on tv, radio is all about coof, the poison jabb or the lgbtpedos... its everywhere. Even on the Christian stations. Go to the store and they always blame covid for any lack of merch or parts or delay in services. Its an excuse. A tired, old excuse.
oh wow, i thought only extreme leftist democrat run states like CA and NY are that hard with the leftist propaganda. it must be like that in most places, but maybe not Florida since DeSantis is against the covid scamdemic agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Honestly, I can't even enjoy wrestling without seeing those stupid Pfizer commercials.

I still remember that old one about a happily family and happy kids and whatever and it was literally saying 'get vaccinated today to regain your freedoms.'

I heard that and was like..... so you guys are purposely admitting you're removing our freedoms unless we take this thing? Woooooooooow.
yes that’s the thing most people were tricked into getting the vaccine in exchange for their freedoms back specifically the mask mandates were lifted and people with vaccine ID’s had special privileges. but little did they realize they were on a choke chain and the mask mandates came right back, just like that. they were played.

surprisingly here in commie ca they abolished the racist vaccine ID mandate, for now at least. could come back any moment, some counties already reinstating mask mandates even for the vaxxed. id be pi$$ed if i took the vax for nothin.

i get that some people voluntarily wanna get vaccinated and boosted every few months, that’s great but nobody should be forced. im not into mandates or man dates of any kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Any evidence that those graphics of "suddenly dead doctors" are legit? Like links to stories where the names and story from a news source or something?
i googled some of the names listed under their pictures to a make sure it’s not “spreading misinformation”, they appear to be legit with news articles saying they died shortly after being vaccinated against covid-19. didn’t google all 14 of them however. im sure there’s much more than that.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote