View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:46 PM   #56
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
And there's the evidence.

When you like something that someone else doesn't, They result to yelling and saying expletives.

These are the kinds of things you have to ignore.
I'm not really sure one persons lapse is really evidence of anything.

While you're generally polite a lot of this movie's defenders have been the ones to resort to insults and expletives far more than people with criticisms against it.

Not to mention a lot of the defenders including...if not particularly yourself are very condescending in your defense with constant claims that the rest of us are "stuck in the past" or "only appreciate one version" or "can't handle change" but that's not true at all, is it?. Look around. This is a board with many sections devoted to different versions of TMNT. I can only think one active member that claims to only really like one version and even then he seems to appreciate and respect a few others. As far as I know everyone seems cool with different interpretations.

Of the current output I personally like the Nickelodeon show, okay with the IDW comics but loathed the new movie. Clearly it's not that I can't handle change or any of the other claims you make otherwise we wouldn't like other current versions it's just that I don't the movie. The same is just a true for others; and you know that but still persist brushing it off seemingly as a way to ignore valid criticisms. At this point it almost seems like baiting people because you must have seen by now how this kind of response provokes a reaction.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote