View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:24 PM   #54
akp
Mouser

But Splinter visited the Ancient one soon after Yoshi was killed, when the turtles were still children. It was then Splinter uses the phrase Utrom Shredder. This according to chronology happened before season 2. Though this incident was revealed in season 5.

Then splinter acted as if he was unawares about Utrom Shredder's true identity in season 2.

I guess the only logical explanation is that it was just a continuity error in the script. Whether it was there deliberately or not cannot be answered without input from the writers. Or maybe the writers just chose to say to hell with it and went ahead and wrote the script for season 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Another reason why I hate season 5. Splinter seemed way too clued in on everything, when he should have been almost as lost as the turtles were.

My "no-prize" explanation is that after Splinter found out that Shredder was an Utrom, he contacted the Ancient One through the astral plane and got the whole story from him then.

I don't know why he wouldn't have shared all that information with his sons, but it's the only logical explanation.

Lol yeah, so the Turtles are actually a few months older than they are by Splinter's count.
akp is offline   Reply With Quote