View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 04:02 PM   #5
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Please no. I'd probably laugh my ass off, but please no.

It might have been cool had they had a sister involved all along, but Venus was thrown in there so randomly... the guys just need to stay their Turtle foursome.

At most, if they did it for a very short time as a homage to Venus or some other character and managed to turn her back to human, I could deal. Personally I'd rather she remained human. Now that I have a reason to actually like her a little I'd rather get to know the better side of her character first before she'd forever or long term become someone else.

Quote:
What would even happen if a human mutated after touching a mutant? It happened with Slash and he turned out all messed up.
Yeah, I've kinda wondered on that one. Would have to suggest they've clearly got some human-like genetics in there if it can still rub off on someone else. Though with regards to Slash, I figured the way he turned out was just likely related to being not only an entirely different species than the guys but possibly also older than they are.

Edit: If they turned her turtle at all, by any name or form... Hope Leo really is fully over his thing for her because that just becomes that much more awkward, esp if she moves in. Nick, please go with a different species...

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-28-2014 at 04:08 PM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote