Thread: Avengers 4
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 06:33 PM   #370
Turo602
The King of Kings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Seeing people on Facebook talking about Deleting or un-Friend-ing people over Spoilers, or even joke Spoilers. Stuff like, "If you post Joke Spoilers, I'll Block you for a year, if you post real Spoilers we're never talking again. Don't risk our friendship over a movie."

Like, dude, I know some people don't wanna know things, but that's some serious crybaby sh*t. Anyone who would act like that isn't a person I'd actually want to be "friends" with in the first place. It's JUST a movie. Good thing most of those people are just Wrestling Cronies and not people I actually deal with in real life. I'd never hang out with anyone who takes things THAT seriously.

Frankly, I don't think Joke Spoilers are funny anyway and would never purposely ruin someone's fun by posting a real Spoiler in a public place anyways, but that whole "I swear to God I'll never talk to you again if you tell me what happens to Iron Man" stuff makes me wanna smack some'a these people. Nerds!
People work too hard to have some little dick ass person ruin one of the things that gives them joy, especially when they waited 11 years for it. Real friends wouldn't do that sh*t, "Facebook friends" are more than welcomed to be removed forever with that childish ass sh*t.