View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:44 PM   #3296
spookycookies
Stone Warrior

Bobby I was thinking about those Orphans that were so important to the whole conflict between the 3 different ninja clans leading up to #100 I know they fled to dimension X but did they stay there? I was just thinking how odd it was that right now the turtles are training a new generation of ninja when they were so against having those orphans being enlisted in the foot, even under Splinter?s guidance.

I mean Splinter clan seems to be pretty tame and I?m guessing it?s more of a community program compared to the foot but with the focus being switched to mutant town can we expect to see these kids again or is their story effectively over?

I?m forgetting if this is how it works in IDW but did time move differently in Dimension X? Could the TMNT return there to find a whole new society of humans that came from that group that originally crossed dimensions? I know they likely aren?t any priority on the list of characters you have running around but for being so important it?s odd they just don?t matter any more.
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote