View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 03:31 AM   #28
Leo656
The Franchise

StarFox and StarFox 64 were two I only played for the first time a few months ago, and they were really good. I generally didn't play those kinds of games back in the day, and then after that I just kept forgetting to buy them. Really glad I finally got around to it.

I'm almost at 130 hours in Oblivion and I'm so, so glad I finally played it, even though it's played havoc with my sleep schedule (and I can't imagine when the hell I ever would have otherwise had the time to give it the attention it deserves). I played a 15-hour straight run the other day just because I had nowhere to go and nothing better to do. It was glorious.

I'm having so much fun with it that I went ahead and ordered "Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Game of the Year Edition"; I played a chunk of the "vanilla" version a few years back but got distracted, and then came back to it totally lost and gave up on it, but I did enjoy the general experience. I'm aware the Quest Journal is still a broken mess in that version but I might push through it just to experience the actual gameplay. I still have the regular version but if I do play it again I figure it may as well be the "full" version, so it seemed like a reasonable purchase.

I do regret being so "late" to the party on Elder Scrolls, but then again, as I've said I can't for the life of me figure out when there ever would have been a "better" time. These games are definitely a massive time-sink. I love it, but if you're like me and prefer to play in big chunks that can be a problem, if you have designs on pesky things like "going to bed before noon" or "waking up before 7pm" or "doing anything else at all besides play Elder Scrolls."

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote