View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #9
robb0226
Random Punk

Yes, this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
If there were going to be one (which I don't think there is going to be) let's do SIMPLE PLOT TO WRAP THE TRILOGY UP;

0.) the TMNT open the movie stopping a major heist by the purple Dragons, giving us at least one turtle battle against a non-foot foe in the trilogy.

1.)Rocksteady and Bebop are busted out by Karai, who takes them back to the Tokyo Facility. There Baxter Stockman has repaired the portal Device, and the two big brutes go through to dimension X.

2.) Rocksteady and Bebop free Shredder from his prison, who then in turn frees all the other technodrome prisoners, a mix of Rock Soldiers and Tricertons. Swearing loyalty to Shredder, and they take over the technodrome.

3.) Shredder freezes Krang in the same frozen canister he had been trapped in as revenge. then Shredder returns to earth with the technodrome and his new army. Gaining control of Krang's mutagen supply, he mutates himself into Supper Shredder, and Baxter into his fly form in exchange for renewed loyalty.

4.) The technodrome materializes over New York once more, this time with an army of Rock soldiers and triceritons invading the streets. The turtles are outnumbered, and are forced to flee new york as the city is conquered.

5.) the nations of the world cut the city off, hoping shredder will be content ruling it. Shredder takes the technodrome up into the atmosphere, and plans to reign mutagen down on the whole planet, turning all of humanity into mindless mutant slaves.

6.) The turtles retreat to the farm house in Northampton with April and Casey. There, they rebuild their spirits and prepare for the final battle. Splinter gathers with the turtles around a campfire, and tells them the story of Yoshi and Saki, and how he isn't just an ordinary rat that got mutated.

7.) Back in the city, Karai and the foot are growing resentful they've become obsolete next to Shredder's mutant and alien soldiers. When the turtles return to NY with April and Casey, the foot and Karai turn on Shredder, attacking the rock soldiers and triceritons, and turning the tide against Shredder's forces.

8.)The turtles manage to teleport up to the technodrome, where they must face Shredder baxter fly, Rocksteady, and Bebop. They manage to defeat Super Shredder and his lieutenants, and Donnie rigs the technodrome to explode, but not before the turtles escape. Shredder and the others are presumed killed aboard the 'drome.

9.) The mutagen showers down all over the planet in smaller amounts, creating scattered mutants here and there over the entire planet. Karai declares a truce with the TMNT, ending their feud with her foot clan. A mysterious government agent named Bishop confiscates all the remaining alien tech and dead aliens, and quietly gets this invasion swept under the rug, just like the technodrome's first appearance in the last film. He declares the turtles 'Might be useful later'.

10.) The TMNT have saved the world again, but this time it is a truly bittersweet celebration. Vernon had perished in the invasion, sacrificing himself to save New York. April and Casey decide to move back to the farm in Northampton, leaving the TMNT and splinter to face an uncertain future without them.

There, that's how I'd do it; all past villains and plots wrapped up, Megan Fox, Steven Amell, and Will Arnett written out, hints for future mutants dropped, and all ready for a soft reboot with new turtle designs. Irma can be introduced as thew new human friend in the next flick, and you have Agent Bishop set up as a villain or ally for future films.
I really like this and it fits with what I would hope for as well. I had mentioned before wanting a full invasion of Triceratons with the ultimate villain being Super Shredder. Your points hit what I would really want to see, although I don't think they would want to go with the somber ending for what they basically are billing as a kids movie, but I know I would like that ending.

Someone sent this to the writers to use if they actually get a chance at a third film (which I hope they do).

Have you ever seen a turtle get down? Slammin' and jammin' to the new swing sound.
robb0226 is offline   Reply With Quote