View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 07:56 PM   #9
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Looks like 3 of my favorite mutants each got one vote, What happens when they all have the same number of votes, How will you determine the winner?
it depends, if its a tie for 1st or 2nd i'll just have those three done as the winners, if there's a tie for 3rd, i may have to negotiate with the artist for a 4 character piece instead of three. we'll just have to wait and see.

i just hope people are going to post interesting things/fanart/stories or something in this thread while the polls going on through out the month of may since the issue got delayed like last year. heck i'm surprised leo hasn't put his 2 cents in yet.

remember people even if their not on the main list that doesn't mean you can't vote for them, just say who it is. who knows, maybe future lita might win.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote