View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 11:56 AM   #172
Nickokapo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
This really isn't much of a game at all. Reminds me of using M.U.G.E.N. on Watch mode.
My thoughts exactly, i wanted to try it due to the artstyle being interesting.
No skill or strategy or manual battle control, you just sit there, and pressing a button that charges up a special s about as much interactivity as you get (which, even then, you can set to automatic.) What a nice screensaver with microtransactions and a thin rpg leveling up/managing coating.

Anyway i've been playing (er, "playing" is a bit of a stretch) it a lot the past few days, just because i wanna see what characters i get and if i can max up my factories and character stats, but the experience is more like, i don't know, using a slot machine, rather than playing a video game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Too bad it's a mobile game which means its ****, you'll begin playing it, get a bunch of goodies without spending a dime, then realize that you're wasting too much time to be able to get as much "free" stuff as you can or waste a dollar or two, after a while you become addicted to it and continue doing mindless chores, eventually you realize you're not even having fun at all and stop playing. Realize you now have more time to do other stuff and can't believe you spent so much time playing a "game" that wasn't a game and wasn't fun and regret doing it.

Find a new mobile game that has cool characters and hey, I'm just going to play a bit and the cycle continues.
You were so, soo right...and you posted this before even the beta was out too

It's a pity because i love the 3d models and classic cartoon vibe...but unless they introduce some radical gameplay changes to make it more fun and give you a sense of autonomy and control (they probably won't, i mean it's out of beta by now, this is probably what it will remain as, more or less.) it's just not good as a game.
The only changes will more likely be adding new obtainable characters or whatever tho.

Last edited by Nickokapo; 09-24-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote