View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 02:07 PM   #15
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

But then again, most far-Lefty "men" are soyboy vegans who would get knocked over by a stiff breeze, and therefore would never, ever even dream of taking a step or a swing towards anyone. They'd be afraid of tangling their beards or getting their manbun messed up, or snapping their bony little wrists if they ever actually took a swing and it made contact.
That's something funny I've been noticing around cyberspace. Leftist women want men to act like manbun soyboys but despite what they say, but what they really want is a more traditional man to give em a good deep dicking, but it turns out most of these 'manlier men' happen to swing for the right. Like they can call men toxic all they want, but they forget all about how toxic men are the moment Jason Mamoa takes off his shirt.

So it's like they want ring-winger 'manly men' but for them to somehow have left-wing soyboy ideologies. Like you can't have it both way ladies.

Also most of the multi-hair multi-gender 'allies' always end up either being friendzoned, or creeps that were just playing along hoping to get some poon out of it. So they can't even trust fellow allies either.

Thank god the real world isn't entirely like Twitter. It would be a literal clown show. I mean right now all arguing stops the moment you turn off your computer, but what is 50 years by now everyone is connected on the Matrixverse? There will be no way to 'turn it off'. It'll be perma-Twitter til your brain explodes.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote