View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #24
MrTrikey
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
If you could only pick one, and it absolutely would come to fruition and hit the stores in, say, a year from now, which would it be?

A fighting game by NRS, or an Arkham-style game by Rocksteady?
Heh, this is almost something that could probably carry a topic of its own!

A VERY tough choice but...I think while there's definitely a part of me yearning for TMNT Tournament Fighters to have a worthy successor after all these years, I know in my heart that the TMNT brand needs an "Arkham" game more.

As much hype as the guys appearing in Injustice has produced, it's great for guys, like me, who already love fighting games. It's a bit more diminished for those aren't, and have no interest in playing competitive games. A TMNT-focused fighter would only generate more in that vein. Therefore, a "TMNT Arkham" probably would generate even more interest. And hell, I think if there was any place (besides IDW's comics) where a more "mature" TMNT could shine independently from whatever cartoon or movie Nickelodeon wants to sell to kids, it'd be an Arkham game.

...Then after that's a resounding success, bring on the designated fighting game spin off!