View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 01:28 PM   #17
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
What's also interesting is what this tells us about events over in the main ongoing. This arc will be released during the late stage of the Triceraton invasion, so how did Raph and Alopex find the downtime to go investigate Null Industries? And what's their motivation? It sounds so akin to the recent dealings with the Pantheon that maybe something happens before the invasion is routed that makes them move Null up in the list of priorities. Hmm...
At this point I'm inclined to believe that it's just due to scheduling the release of issues in the main series and TMNTU, and this story will take place after the conclusion of Invasion of the Triceratons that will come out the following month. IDW wouldn't want to wait a month to release a TMNTU issue just because the story it comes after in the main series hadn't come out yet. I imagine this story will have an editor's note explaining where it fits chronologically, but that's just speculation on my part.

I do kinda wish they had brought back Allor and Kuhn since this story will feature Null, but I'm still excited all the same.

I wonder if we'll see any hybrid mutants in this story
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote