View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 10:21 PM   #37
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylemon View Post
If you ask me, it sounds like some hilarious episodes from South Park. It is more because it's expensive to raise a child. And Chinese more like to buy house instead of renting. Most of them buy new house for good schools for children.
It is very much not hilarious to be a victim of long-term domestic abuse and have no realistic way of getting out of the situation aside from sleeping in a parking lot, no. It is very much the opposite of hilarious when people punch and choke you and can get away with it because they're women and can always just lie and say you did it to them instead. It is very much not at all funny to have someone choke you, and tell you that if you call the police, they will have you arrested instead. And that if you try to leave, they'll call have you picked up out of spite before you're a block away. None of those things are funny. Not even a little bit.

I'm quite sorry if I somehow gave you that impression, that was not in any way my intention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
3 or 4, I can't usually be bothered to keep count. One of them might be the neighbor's kid. No redheads, so they could be mine.

It's actually not terrible, with the right job, right benefits, right choices. Not saying I make right choices (I'm active on the 'Drome, after fvcking all), but we make it work and have enough cash left for me to waste on dumb $hit.

Really, once the meth business takes off, I think I'll be sitting pretty.
See, now THAT is funny. This guy is funny.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote