View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 09:41 PM   #530
WebLurker
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Good point, and interesting enough, both of those examples involve the X-Men. Spooky.
Small reference pool on my part.

Quote:
Nah, that's just how it worked out. RYV Peter and MJ filled the void in a positive way, but it was likely more to do with Spencer's plans for Peter and MJ in ASM that made the company push MJ's importance in a positive light again in preparation for their reunion.
Could be.

Quote:
I think we'll be seeing more of Annie for sure...I do worry we'll likely see RYV Peter die (there's not that many characters in Spidergeddon fans would care for otherwise), I read from the solicitations there's supposed to be a crystal that can revive the dead and the Inheritors want to use it to restore their leader...so maybe that'll be a macguffin to bring back characters killed in this event and maybe Spider-Verse too? (so we could see "MC2 Peter" again?)
Seeing as we don't know much about the story yet, I guess it's just blind guessing until something does happen.