View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:25 PM   #27
TomWaltz
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Unfortunately, that scene took place offscreen in the TMNT Ongoing. Basically, in my mind, the TMNT left the courthouse through a minor local teleportation portal on their way to the more powerful inter-dimensional portal that was going to take them back to Earth. But... enter the Collectors to mess up their travel plans!

Talk soon...

Tom W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
I don't even think it has to be that complicated. When reading comics you have to remember that some things are depicted differently due to artistic liberties, editorial decisions, and the like. And then things can always be retconned by future creative teams. The IDW TMNT continuity has been really tight in that regard, partly due to having the same creative team working on it for pretty much the whole run and also because of the particular people on the creative team; from writing to editing to pencils, inks, and colors, the IDW crew is very well-suited to this series and it shows.

Personally I will just go with what Donnie said in the first TMNT/GB2 issue, that right before they were about to walk through the portal the Collectors showed up and started beating up on them, prompting Don to visit the Ghostbusters real quick
TomWaltz is offline   Reply With Quote