View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 10:28 AM   #2137
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

One thing that annoys me is when things just jump into it without any background. I just now figured out that this Synmar Utopica alien monster is a creation of Benis from his brief run on Superman. Also, he wrote a comic on the black girl. Now he is finishing his plotlines in two other books in a third one. Issues could be referenced or a page dedicated to explaining who those two characters are. Looks like he is feeding his other current project Checkmate into Justice League. Hopefully we won't be forced to assume we know what is going on in it. The first thing with Bendis name on it that I read was his first issue on this title. Though it might explain why Green Arrow and Black Canary are suddenly members while at least Bendis narrative gave a reason for Black Adam and what's her name.

Also, I was wondering, why did the Justice League title of Rebirth get cancelled after two years and restarted yet again? Was it a narrative reason? Sales?

I am interested in seeing if the reserves will play anymore role(s). It was interesting seeing Firestorm, Plastic Man, and Booster Gold. All underappreciated. There was Captain Atom( how different are his powers to Matchstick Head's?) and Vixen too.