View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 03:58 AM   #17
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
If you Google "TMNT 2023 cast" you'll see some names that may or may not be B.S.. If true, kind of yes.

Meaning WB or Disney? WB if given that choice. At least there would be a chance there (a small one, though), as opposed to whatever the f*** is going on across the board at Disney.

Honestly I'd just like to see TMNT's rights owned by like an independent studio, or an individual that sees the potential. We need the human heart back at the center, not mega corporations with their focus groups and agendas.
I would also like to see an independent studio take the IP as well. Part of me wishes that Image or Dark Horse could own it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
There won't be any change.

I've seen posts on Twitter that it's one of the anticipated animated movies coming out this year (along with Spiderverse and Mario movies) but we haven't got a trailer yet, so I don't know how people think that yet.

Isn't it supposed to have tv series after this movie. As well as this solo villains movies.

Also wasn't there Live action movie coming out too?
Pretty sure those casual TMNT fans off social media are the ones saying that. Their minds are "yeah TMNT, there's no such thing as a bad version!"
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote