View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #93
Masked Ninja
Doodles TMNT for fun

I consider myself pretty conservative and I'm a big fan of the wait-'til-marriage thing. But I think this is silly. If there had been, say, a bedroom scene between the two... well that would be across the line (for me and the rating). Thats even ignoring that it should be the Turtles' movie anyway.

All the movie shows is they live in the same apartment. There are no real dirty implications about it, and said apartment is there mainly to show that the TMNT can fall back on Casey and April in times of trouble, like when Raph gets tranquilized. It's such a non-issue that this complaint is mind-boggling... and surely the PG (as in, not "G" for General Audiences) rating will cover implied cohabitation, right? (How would it negatively affect kids anyway? This behavior is all around us in the real world, and any kid too young to have noticed that not all couples are married is probably too young for a PG movie, yes?)

I would think you'd have more issues with April goosing Casey in Winter's tower. "...Nice work, Jones..."
Masked Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote