View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 09:21 AM   #13
Peter Palmer
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zflareside92 View Post
I see that there is a post about Myteefinestuff receiving a payment and not shipping the order. My store has been online since 2004 (1000's of orders shipped) and I have not missed an order yet, so this baffles me. I have searched my PayPal account and can not find any Payments received that I did not respond to. I have searched my store's order history and can not find an order that I should have shipped. If what you say is true, then believe me, I will make you whole again, but I need your help. Please let me know what your order number is. My email address is myteefinestuff@gmail.com. I have been having some dificulty with my hosting provider. They (Verio) sold out to Endurance International Group and the transition was a nightmare back in January. I would change to a better hosting service if I was not selling out my vast inventory @ 60% off. I just don't want to start all over again with a new provider. So, please respond to me. I am dying to fix this. Tom
Just as a heads up, it is against the Paypal User Agreement to solicit/receive friends and family payments for business transactions.

Here's a statement from a Paypal forum admin:

Lastly, it is against the PayPal User Agreement to accept personal payments for the sale of goods and services. The ability to receive personal payments could be disabled if the feature is abused. That's not something we want to have happen with any customer as they would then completely lose the option. Even for friends and family.

I personally recommend NEVER using friends & family payments for business transactions. Sob stories about getting ripped off keep happening, but my sympathy for them ran out years ago.