View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 11:46 AM   #100
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
Right on, man. Though... I'd put the "if she comes back to me" option out of your mind. I get that it's tempting to hold on to some shred of hope, but as long as a part of you is considering or wanting that option, I think it'll be a lot harder for you to move on. (At least it was in my pretty-similar situation from years back.)

You're young, and young relationships don't tend to last forever anyway. It's very freeing to just let something go entirely, just let it be in the past and left in the past, so you can move forward. Ultimately that's your call, but I know I've been jerked around and held onto hope a lot longer than I should have. But it still ended badly, and all that hope did was prevent me from moving on sooner and nearly ruin something much better in the process.

I'd ask yourself these questions: If she's caused you a lot of pain and emotional turmoil, why would you want her to come back to you? And if she does, why would you want to follow her lead again?
True, but if her past relationships are anything to go by, then I'm almost certain she'll come back. It's less hope and more based of past expierences.

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote