View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 06:07 PM   #11
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I don't follow ripple, I don't like it so I don't care how it does. But I'm still wary of the bull run continuing, then again I've made some bad calls this bull run that have cost me tons of profit, no losses but i've timed my profits incorrectly.
This bull run was very different so I don't know how to time it.
Well.... I'll clue you in to something that most people get caught up in the bull run moniker and they don't realize the truth.

The truth is that if you are a growth investor with the correct buying and holding tenets, then being in a bull run or a bear market doesn't mean a thing. We all hear "the bull run is ending early January!" or whatever and people who have no idea what that means freak out and sell.

The truth is that if you believe in a given project and dollar cost average over time, then bull run/bear market means nothing.

Simulated Quote To Make My Point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Catastrophists Like Wolf Blitzer
Media in 2019 - "Bitcoin PLUNGES to $100!" \ Average Internet Commentary "OMG Sell it, sell it, sell it!
Media in 2020 - "Bitcoin in PRECIPITOUS DROP during market downturn to $15,000 from all time highs!" / Average Internet Commentary "OMG You'll lose all your money with that stuff! SELL SELL SELL!"
Media in 2021 - "Bitcoin PLUMMETS to price death in setback to $50,000" | Average internet commentary "That stuff is a SCAM! SELL IT GET OUT OF IT OMG!"

SDP, unless you are a day trader in and out with computers and price charts looking at the five hour all day long (which I absolutely doubt) then who gives a $#!( about timing a bull run?

Also, for anyone actually interested in this topic - although SHIBA INU is allegedly pumping right now, if you are going to be into meme coins everyone should be looking at SAITAMA right now.
Don't say I never put it on the radar.

Last edited by IMJ; 10-28-2021 at 06:15 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote