View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 06:52 PM   #81
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nightwalker View Post
I'm forty five. Do you hear me bitching?
No.
It is what I make of it. Crappy day or excellent day. I still do the same things, like mostly the same things, and I don't particularly give a damn if you don't agree with my every whim or like the same things that I do. You don't have to. You're not supposed to. I don't knock you for it.
You be you. I'll be me.
And I'm quite happy. Hopefully, so are you.
I don't even remotely do the same things I did when I was younger. I have things that I'm considering getting rid of that I barely do anything with anymore - I've got a car I'm considering getting rid of. I don't use it. It's not like 20 years ago where your buddies all show up with cool cars on your driveway and then everyone goes out to some cruise night or a bar or something. I don't even remotely do the things I used to do. LOL! I'm excited to go out and make my yard look better or to get something done. I can't even bring myself to turn on a video game for an hour because it's a complete and utter waste of whatever time I happen to have.

The easiest time waster I have left is on any given forum like this because I'm usually online with 20 windows open anyway while I do something related to my business or something financial.

I don't know how you do the same things, but not me, man.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote