View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 03:19 AM   #17
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Every generation has something that it can be blamed for that's caused some issue based on decisions made during it. I know on this board, we have a lot of Gen X, Xenial (I think that's what it's called for those not quite Gen X, but not really Millenial either), and Millenials. I'm sure we can find something in all of these generations that's screwing up the current one. I don't get why kids are so disrespectful now and entitled, but that's an old argument because I heard that from adults about those of my generation and they heard it from their parents, etc. It's just going to be a never ending cycle...but I do feel that some parents of the current generation coming up (whatever they're called) are too lenient and act more like their kids' friend as opposed to a parent and you even see it in the television shows, normalizing it. Kids really do seem more entitled now and their parents encourage it. I get so frustrated when it comes to parents sometimes who tell stories of how the children are at home and then may get upset if when they bring their kids in, the world doesn't revolve around their child. I sometimes feel I'm too old-school for this type of work. ><

I don't get that Boomer hate thing...I do live under a rock when it comes to junk like this. I just thought people called people Boomer if they just had an old-fashioned way of thinking or an old-fashioned approach towards things that's outdated by today's standards.

Last edited by ssjup81; 05-17-2021 at 03:28 AM.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote