View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 03:32 AM   #69
D Piddy 1982
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Until they are in hand, anything can happen. But as of this preview, I could not possibly be more happy with that Splinter. And the four baby turtles and ooze canister are fantastic bonuses. I really love it.

Leo was $5 deposit on a $50 item, very reasonable if you ask me. I hope Splinter is closer to that price than the Leatherhead price, but I'll pay either price point.

Here is hoping that Leo ships soon so people can start getting this line in hand and forming impressions and expectations for the rest of the figures before we have to plop down too many 5 notes for pre-orders.

Don pre-order next, I hope?

After the fantastic looking Leo, Don, Leatherhead and Splinter... I am really curious what they have in store for Mikey and Raph... not to mention Shredder and so many others. Really like the art design on these.
I agree on the getting the first order in hand. Hope they request the 50USD soon, I'm not planning on getting any more preorders on this line until I see Leo.

If he turns out as good as I hope then he might become my favourite TMNT figure I own...

" 'Hero Turtle' craze leads to duck deaths" BBC News 2001
D Piddy 1982 is offline   Reply With Quote