View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Because some people are into fashion and how they look... which includes some men. I really don't think it's that big of a mystery.

Although it's more of a mystery how someone who supposedly lives in NYC (right?) is confused by it. That's basically our fashion capitol, isn't it? Your really don't get out much... lol

I wouldn't generalize though. I don't dress like a slob or anything, but I honestly couldn't care less about fashion and whatever. Never have. Definitely a jeans and sneakers type. And luckily I can wear them for work. I figure, being first generation fully suburbanite, the country blood is still quite recent. lol Fashion and all that is too high maintenance for my taste and don't care to bother.

Jewelry is nice, but I don't wear much and I've largely just been wearing the same locket for 17 years and the same couple of rings (one of them my class ring) since high school. I'm consistent like that and they're basically a part of me.

Pro tip: stick with "women," btw... because using "females" as a noun is more likely to turn the majority of women immediately off from you rather than on. Most of us do not find it cute and that sounds like someone is speaking about animals, not human beings. Keep "female(s)" as an adjective... (Yes I know it's very tempting for a few to want to come in and start yelling about it. Try to contain yourselves.)

Last edited by IndigoErth; 03-08-2021 at 02:29 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote