View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:21 PM   #11
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Is that what happened to Southern Bastards? It killed the old guy, introduced his daughter... and then fell off a cliff.
Yeah, pretty sucky. I felt bad when I found out. Anyways, there are issues schedules for early December and January and I believe they're the start of the final countdown for the series. I appreciate a series that tells a concise story and doesn't ramble on for years if it doesn't have the energy to do anything compelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I only follow TMNT and Usagi Yojimbo, but for the latter I wait for trades and don't pick up single issues.

I don't have time or money to pick up comics otherwise. I won't get into a series from DC or Marvel due to constant reboots or retcons/relaunches.

Comic books feel like they're becoming an outdated medium, but at least now you can buy them digitally on ipads or phones and such. Still I don't see it worth the time.

TMNT is of course an exception, thank god IDW is as good as it is.
Careful now Cubed, let's not turn this into another "My, how the times have changed" thread

I'd recommend checking out TPBs at your library or the bookstore to find stuff you might be interested in
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote