View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 04:12 PM   #7
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Kinds wish the Orange Man won, at least then any stupid thing he does there will be a strong backlash fighting against it.

They'd never let Trump get away with vaccine mandates. Never. There would be people calling him dictator, calls for impeachment, businesses and such would be proudly declaring they're ignoring Trump's mandates if at least just to virtue signal, etc. His mandates just wouldn't pass.

But since Biden is 'on the right side of history' everything he does is a good idea and his sheep proudly line up to blow him while he sniffs their daughter's hair.
I have mentioned to practically every single one of my friends and family that are liberals that if Trump was still in charge and doing everything Biden has done so far that they would be outraged by all of it, and every single one of them told me I would be wrong! So my reply every time was that you would actually agree and approve of what Trump is doing and they all said yes! There is no F’ING WAY that they would ever do a 180 and start agreeing with anything Trump did! I’ve listened to these people complain nonstop about Trump for four years and they’re all still doing it after he’s gone!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote