View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:50 PM   #6
Prowler
Emperor

You think you're behind in Zelda? I haven't played Twilight Princess yet! Let alone Skyward Sword or BOTW.

You see, around 2007-2012 I went through two different phases. First I went through a retrogaming phase where I revisited some 8bit and 16bit era games and also finally played some of those I had missed back when I was a kid. The Wii Virtual Console was a pretty useful thing at the time!

And then I went through a phase where I wasn't gaming much. Which made me miss out on several games as well. It's really strange looking back, but I wasn't gaming that much around 2009-2012 for some reason, and I honestly thought I was outgrowing games.

It's hard to keep track and in touch all the time because time flies and new games come out often. Plus now there's a lot of old games bring remade and remastered for current gen consoles. So I can't play every single game when it comes out. I haven't even played BOTW yet and they're making a sequel for it already.

Game hoarding is a bad habit that I developed for a while. I still have some 3DS backlog to tap into, but the Switch keeps getting my attention haha. And let's not talk about Steam, but I'll have to get a new PC somewhere this decade.

As for MGS, its mainline games are Sony console exclusives, I believe. And the only Sony console I've had to date was the PS2. MAYBE if I get a ps5 someday I'll finally be able to play MGS since I assume some sort of collection will be released for it down the line?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote