View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 01:34 AM   #94
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
T3's was very different. That was a T-850 that successfully killed John Connor in the year 2032, then was reprogrammed by John's wife to go back and safeguard the past and stop the assassination of John's top generals while they were teens.
Oh ya that's right. Well I think to keep it in the same timeline as T2 this aged terminator has to be some kind of a separate robot from the one that destroyed itself.

Quote:
Good question! So far efforts to out-T-1000 the T-1000 have been highly problematic. Damn, man... I really don't know. "Let's make a Terminator that's even scarier than Robert Patrick!" just isn't going to work out well, we know this. And "let's keep it simple, back to basics, another evil T-800" isn't going to be satisfying either. 15 years ago it would have been neat to see another "Full Evil" Arnold Terminator again, but Arnold as a 70 year-old actor now I'm not too keen on it anymore. Still, something tells me Cameron will make sure things surprise. Even if he's not directing it himself, he works outside the studio system and he will make sure this is exactly the movie he believes it needs to be.
They keep implying they want it reference our relationship with technology in our daily lives but it still has to be an actual thing.

I personally liked the different terminators hunting them in Genisys idea. It gave it a creepy vibe.