View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #57
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I think you meant TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan
No I did mean the Out of the Shadows game but Mutants in Manhattan which I forgot about and is a more recent example and proves the point as well ;(

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Most important DC characters are in. I'm surprised Martian Manhunter and Batgirl aren't though, as they were in the first game back on PS3.

Other than that...who outside of DC nerds care about those C or D tier superheroes? Does anyone want to see Hawk and Dove? Or Elongated Man? Or Aqualad? WTF.
I don't know who's on injustice already but I would guess there's still A-list and high B-list characters not in the game.

No one wants Hawk and Dove but you can easily make a fighting game with just popular Batman characters, it should be the same here. Batgirl/Manhunter are big omissions for example. I mean is doomsday there yet?

But I do undestand TMNT will sell more DLC packs than say the three above mentioned characters. Which is why they do them. And in this case I"m fine, can't wait to buy the "gold" edition for dirt cheap on steam 2 years from now.

Mortal Kombat characters are also no problem since they already have the models and the game uses the same MK engine so they aren't taking a "slot" away.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote