View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 06:52 AM   #1
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

FS: Undercover Leonardo w/coin; Undercover Donatello w/card

Many years ago I went on a bit of a collecting binge and apparently collected a double of Undercover Leo and Don. I am in the process of getting some long-overdue work done on my house and feel like selling these guys would be a good way to justify the expense.

Both have clean, colorful cards. Don's bubble is clear; Leo's seems to have the slightest bit of yellow to it, though maybe it's just my eyes. Leo's hat has rubbed slightly against the bubble, so there is a little paint streak on the inside of the bubble.

The market on these guys seems to vary a bit, but recently sold eBay prices have them at $1500-$2500 apiece. Before I post there, I wanted to advertise here to see if anyone is legitimately interested.

If you are seriously interested and if you are willing to pay in that $1500 ballpark per figure, please PM me and we can talk and I will send you pictures. My eBay handle is mutant-man, and I've been there since 1999 with an immaculate feedback record. I've sold here before, too, so I won't play games or be unreasonable/difficult to deal with.

Last edited by I Crave Pizza No More; 03-12-2021 at 04:41 AM. Reason: SOLD
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote