View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 05:16 PM   #9
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Evil intentions alone are not enough to make a super villain, you'll have to walk the walk as well as talk the talk and poor Baxter Stockman never really got either of those right and always got himself in over his head. Although compared to his counterpart of the 2003 series, he got off extremely easy...

From "I think his name is Baxter Stockman" the Turtles have been grounded by Splinter for skating in the lair, disobeying his orders, the guys bust out to skate outside. When reaching THE perfect skate spot, Donatello spots Stockman.
Donnie: Who the heck is that guy?
Raph: I don't know, but he needs a beatdown!
Leo: Hold on, Raph. We don't know that he's gonna do anything wrong. He's probably on his way to... church?
Raph: Wearing powered battle armor? What kind of church is that?
Mikey: A really awesome one!
Leo: Ugh... look, it's my call! I decide who gets a beatdown!
[Baxter tries to break into a building]
Leo: That guy needs a beatdown.

Deciding that "Baxter Stockman" isn't a name that will strike fear into hearts of the common man Baxter tries his hand at getting himself a super villain name but the process turns out to be more difficult than he thought...
Baxter: I'm not Baxter Stockman, I am... THE BAXMAN! No, no, I am... THE SUITINATOR! ...AW, THAT'S TERRIBLE!... Captain... PUNCH-YOU... HARD. Why is this so difficult?
Mikey: I kinda liked the Suitinator.