View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #330
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah, I was only 17 years old when I first came here. When forums started in late 90's or early 2000's, most original fans were in their teens having being the kid audience who grew up with the TMNT fad. There were some already older people in their 20's or even older back then, but not as many.

Then over the last literal 18 years, all us teens became 30 year olds, and the even older people are in their 40's or left the forums altogether.

It's been like this on all the other forums I've been visiting since the early 2000's. So weird knowing that I've been talking with roughly the same people since we were teenagers in High School, and now over the decades we've all aged into adults and some talk about what careers/full-time jobs they got into, some are married with kids, etc.

It's kinda weird knowing everyone grew up, reading old posts from decades ago on other forums when people were like, "I'm graduating High School this year" from like the early 2000's, and reading a post from them now, "I'm a doctor now and am happily married and having my third kid!"
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote