View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 06:29 PM   #67
Kora
Foot Soldier

Hey, if its okay, I'd like to play the same char, but sometimes as a child, and other times as a teen. ((not in the same RP... obviously. I just get annoyed of alwayse having to play the same role all the time, and this helps me be creative))

~~~AS A CHILD~~~
Name: Kora
Species: Mutant turtle
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin Color: Green
Height: 3 feet tall
Clothing: Lilac-colored bandana that is slightly too big, brown leather knee and elbow pads and a black leather belt tied around waist.

Skills and powers: Is a "ninja in training". Even though her agility is very well developped and that she's as speedy as she is, that's about all she's good at, for the moment. However, her keen agility allows her to dodge certain attacks easily. She knows just the very basics of martial arts, and is pretty clumsy when it comes to kicks and jumps. She doesn't use any weapons in particular, simply because she hasn't trained much with them yet, but, if needed, she can pull off a few stunts with almost any object. She keeps away from the sharp weapons, though... they scare her. Because she is still just a child, she doesn't have much physical strength, she's a little clumsy and she is pretty short. Those are her main weaknesses.

Personality: Is your typical kid. Naive, curious, shy and easily influenced. Is very observant since she looks up to so many people. Is generally happy, but a little timid at times.

History: Origins are unknown. ((I'd like to develope my character a little more before actually having a history))

~~~AS A TEEN~~~
Name: Kora
Species: Mutant turtle
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin Color: Green
Height: 5'4 feet tall
Clothing: Lilac-colored bandana, brown leather knee and elbow pads and a black leather belt tied around waist. ((for now))

Skills and powers: Isn't supernatural in any way. Is still as speedy ((if not, more)) as she was as a child and is very hard to catch up to in a chase. Can easily dodge most physical attacks, but tends to freeze when faced with a supernatural element, because they alwayse seem to eather dazzle or surprise her. She is also somewhat advanced in martial arts. No style in particular, since her life experience taught her several styles and she works martial arts in general. Isn't exacly an expert, per say, but is pretty advanced. Is a beginer black belt for the most part. Is mostly defensive, but she can still pack a powerful blow if needed. Can use several weapons and is good at improvising. Is still heasitant to the sharp weapons, though. Likes to play with fire. ((I don't have a weapon of choice yet >.&lt)

Personality: Is generally a good manered person, fun and humorous. Sometimes even a little mischevious. Is still clumsy.

History: ((None yet >.&lt)[/b]
Kora is offline   Reply With Quote