View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #37
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Why do you say Ch're'll re-establishes the Foot Clan? Was there any proof the Foot existed before Ch'rell? Also according to the official site page for the episode "Timing Is Everything" it says the turtles were oozed in 1990 and "The Shredder Strikes" takes place in 2000. http://www.ninjaturtles.com/cartoon/...opses/133.html Also what what about the so called "Shredder Wars" that take place after Turtles Forever?
I'm assuming that Ch'rell re-established the Foot Clan, because the Demon Shredder calls upon "fallen Foot Soldiers" (who are wearing feudal Japanese armor) to fight the turtles in the episode that Karai almost dies. So I'd say Demon Shredder started the Foot Clan first.

The 1990 and 2000 things just don't line up. There's no in-show reference to those years, and even if they were "canon".... that would make the Turtles 10 years old when they first fight Shredder. Didn't happen like that.

I've been led to believe that The Shredder Wars could simply have been an alternate time-line. If not, I'd put it in with were Serling goes back to the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
Hey TotheNines, would you mind if I put a modified version of your timeline on my website? I'd really like to use it!
Please do!
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote